Mischievous Megan, testers Found! Thank you!

KristieMN

O.k... I got an pm with an email that starts with kdan.....

I cant get the pattern to go through to you...I keep getting a delivery failure notice.....

can you send me your email again please!

Thanks!

Kristie-

I did get the pattern and I tested....sent you a PM - pics to come when my camera gets up and running...sorry about that!

Here's my fairy! I finished her Tuesday morning (SOOOO sorry, Kristen, for being a few hours late...did you get my email with pattern notes and suggestions?) but haven't posted till today because I was trying to figure out a way to attach wings without sewing them on. My 4-year-old loves this doll to pieces, carries her everywhere, and was insistent that her fairy could be dressed and undressed. I was planning to use a snap until my friend suggested Velcro. DUH! Why didn't I think of that? I even have some small, circle-shaped self-adhesive velcro lying around. It was on in no time, and my daughter loves being able to have a winged or wingless fairy as she chooses.

Thanks, Kristie for letting me test! Your patterns are so wonderful, as always, and I love to talk them up to people I know.

The pictures:

th_100_3628.jpg

Back view to show the velcro:

th_100_3634.jpg

As per my ballet-obsessed daughter's request, my pathetic attempt at fairy toe shoes:

th_100_3635.jpg

I did end up changing the wings a bit as I wanted more of a butterfly-wing look, and I made two straps on the dress instead of one. But other than that, I followed the pattern and it was such a nice and easy one. I do want to know, though, how all of you other testers managed such great hair! Mine gave me a hard time.

Thanks again, Kristie! :)

Archived