Dog Bone Mat pattern

Well, it took me long enough. But I finally got my patterns listed here on etsy.com. It is in the 2007 Crochet A Day Calendar, but I am also selling the individual pattern.

This is my very first attempt at selling anything on line, so any feedback is welcome. Thanks!:manyheart

I just have to tell you that I LOVE Your pattern!! I worked mine up in under 90 minutes and it's adorable!

Believe it or not, I have 3 of my own patterns in the calendar but never rcv'd mine. I ended up buying the calendar not only to see my designs but because I wanted this pattern! You should be very proud of it!

Thank you Donna. I am sorry you didn't receive your calendar. I only got mine a few weeks ago. I would love to see some pics of your mats. what designs did you submit?

I LOVE it, but it's "sold out???" Boooooo hoooooooooooooo

maybe you will get more on soon, please PM me when you do!!

Me and hubby were just talking TONIGHT of our doggie dripping her water

all over the floor, and I told him she is jelous he got a little rug made by me for in front of his recliner...so I would LOVE this..

GREAT job!!

JoAnn

The pattern has been very popular!! I have relisted it, so anyone who is interested can have a look. I am desiging something new to add to my shop as we speak.

Well, that is odd. I will look into that for you.:think

Oooops, that was my fault. I had linked it to the pattern directly, and although I relisted them, the old link was still there.

I am new at this, tee hee, but now I have linked it to my shop, so that should keep working.

• 2 weeks later...
what day is this pattern on in the calender?

i love it and i couldnt find it when i flipped through the calender =[

Oh that is so funny! You think I would know. I will have to check that out.

Archived