Gourmet crochet.....

I find this to be funny on my part. I briefly read and I mean briefly read the banner at the top for Gourmet crochet. I saw the Chocolate cake, the words Gourmet and yummy. By passing the word crochet for some reason except I was having a chocolate attack! So I clicked on it - THEN realized that the cake I was looking at was Crocheted!! And here I was drooling :P for some chocolate!! :lol

:cheer I also love the Gourmet Crochet banner, and since I had not seen their web site before, I love the banner ads to direct us to other web sites with patterns and stuff for crochet addicts....

I find this to be funny on my part. I briefly read and I mean briefly read the banner at the top for Gourmet crochet. I saw the Chocolate cake, the words Gourmet and yummy. By passing the word crochet for some reason except I was having a chocolate attack! So I clicked on it - THEN realized that the cake I was looking at was Crocheted!! And here I was drooling :P for some chocolate!! :lol

yummmm don't worry i did the same thing! it was not until i read your post that i realized it was not a real cake!

I thought it was a real cake the first time also. A few months ago for my anniversary at work, they sent a gourmet cheesecake to me. Made me think there was a place for chocolate cake!

I love her Gwendolyn dolls.....gonna make me one of those one of these days if I ever dig out from under my current projects :hook

They are in the ANNIE's Attic Catalog. I think the Cupcakes are too.

We should all make sure to buy stuff from the advertisers at any crochet site we want to support; I know I make a point of buying from the independent online sellers rather than, say, Annie's Attic, when I can.

I was going to order the Amigurumi book from Annie's Attic, as I didn't know it was a Gourmet Crochet book, but now that I know it is one of hers, I'll order it right from her!

She's one smart cookie, keeping reprint rights to her patterns AND selling them to Annie's Attic!

Yeah, I was drooling too. I've now found something new to add to my wish list, once I get caught up on all the new stuff I've bought already. :lol

Archived