My first post...FBB

yarnlgirl

And yes it is another FBB!!! :eek

I have only been crocheting for about a month and decided to try a FBB, but for some reason I was having trouble with the HHDC, so I decided to just do it in HDC.

I absolutely love it. :manyheart My DH keeps laughing at me, cause I keep walking into the room just to look at it.

Ok, here it is:

FBB2.jpg

And are you ready for my funky lining???

FBBliningresize.jpg

Hope you liked it.

Thanks everyone! That was actually my 2nd crochet project. I did a bath mat from One Skein.

I've been knitting for a year and when I got that book, our bath mat was starting to disintegrate from being washed so much. :yuck

So, I thought...well, i'll just learn how to crochet so I can make me a bath mat.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for looking at my bag and I get so much inspiration from all of you.

Wonder what my next project will be? :shrug

Jenny

The bath mat was okay... I made the mistake of crocheting into the back loop instead of the whole thing- but then realized I liked the effect, so kept it that way...my edges are NOT straight, but I did much better with my bag by tagging end stiches with (a safety pin was all I found in my bedside drawer and I didn't want to get up).

The bath mat was okay... I made the mistake of crocheting into the back loop instead of the whole thing- but then realized I liked the effect, so kept it that way...my edges are NOT straight, but I did much better with my bag by tagging end stiches with (a safety pin was all I found in my bedside drawer and I didn't want to get up).

Nothing wrong with safety pins! I've used them a lot myself! I keep a few in the case with my hooks. :D

Many of us here at Crochetville love:bheart the FBBs! Yours is great:applause! Thanks for sharing it with us:hug, it is very interesting to see how the same design can look soooo different everytime it is made......and:welcome to the 'Ville!

Archived