Doggie T-Shirt & Jeans Sweater

tander869

I made this for a friend who was looking for someone to crochet some sweaters for her precious little chihuahua (I think that's how you spell it). I was very surprised that there is actually a site out there geared totally to this species of dog with crocheted items. Let me know what you think.

DoggieTShirtJeansSweater1.jpg

Oh my gosh - just too cute. T-Shirt and Jeans - LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Wish my dog would wear something - anything. But, he is 65 lbs and probably thinks he looks like a cissy in anything more than a manly bandana.

Thanks for all of your comments. I really love you guys. Before I joined this forum I would have never ventured out to try different patterns because I never felt like my abilities were at that level, but now I know that I can do anything I put my mind to do and if I get stuck I have so many new and wonderful friends who will help me out. :manyheart

I did not mark the page I got the pattern from but if you do a search on "Dress Your Chi in Designs by Aunt B" the site should come up.

Have a blessed day everyone! :hug

But, he is 65 lbs and probably thinks he looks like a cissy in anything more than a manly bandana.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

That is soooo cute ...I want one for Isa but she's still to small.

That's cute. My puppy won't keep anything on anymore. I have a cocker spaniel, 7mo old. She tears everything up.

I love your rendition of this pattern. I wanted to try that one but it really needs that denim-y colour

They do have a few "denim" color yarns out there.

Archived