He bribed me with Crochet...

...So, the PC is older than dirt and slower than dirt...which is okay by me because the only thing I need the computer for at home is the 'ville and some word processing for work....thats about it...but...apparently DH had about enough of the slowness and he told me if I got a new PC he'd clean his JUNK out of the ONLY small closet on the first floor of the house so that I could have "A yarn closet"....So...I got online and built my Dell....and before she even arrived...He cleaned out the closet...and even gave it a fresh coat of paint. So this weekend we bought the shelving for the closet and now...I have my own stash closet!!!

I need a closet for my stash but I fear it would not fit I have yarn in every corner of my livingroom and in my bedroom hall closet and I swore when I opened my kitchen pantry I saw yarn in there too

Oooh! I'm jealous! A whole CLOSET for your yarn?! *I need a green with envy smiley* :lol

But then again... we only have ONE closet in this entire HOUSE! So I'm jealous of anybody that has more than one closet, PERIOD. :lol

LOL...Nicki we have TWO closets...and I had a hard time finding shelving SMALL enough to fit. I REALLY REALLY appreciate your situation.

Coolhockymom...After we put the shelves in, he said..."Well I don't think its all going to fit in there."...I was inclined to agree, however...It all fit...AND I have room for more...:eek:yes

:yarn:yarn You know I've been reading about how much yarn (stash) some people have collected and I couldn't believe it! :yarn However, in just two days I have purchased yarn that I don't even need. :yarn I don't even have anything in mind for it. :yarn I just loved the way it looked and felt. :lol

how lucky you are. I actually bribed DH to get me a new computer because his music for his DJ business was slowing it down by promising to work more to make money with my hobbise, crochet and Tupperware sales. I have to admit I am trying very hard to make money but it all seems to go back into yarn. But I still have my new computer. good work on getting your stash closet.:clap

Oh SHelly, that is GREAT!!! Woo HOOO I too am jelous, but then, my hubby wouldn't have anything to complain about if my yarn and WIP's weren't all around the apartment...

YIPPIE FOR YOU :clap

i took over my daughter's room when she moved out! there is a small bit in the closet, but most are in baskets in each corner! i should put some shelves in the closet, but i like seeing it all!

Well, I think you got the best of both world and an extra in return

We have a dell I love it.

You have a new computer, a yarn closet and a good husband!!!:cheer:clap:yes

LOL...Nicki we have TWO closets...and I had a hard time finding shelving SMALL enough to fit. I REALLY REALLY appreciate your situation.

Coolhockymom...After we put the shelves in, he said..."Well I don't think its all going to fit in there."...I was inclined to agree, however...It all fit...AND I have room for more...:eek:yes

May your closet runith over....and any where there is a stash:lol :devil

Archived