Yarn Addicts Cal

I went to WM and Hobby Lobby today. I bought the RHSS and P&C there. Then at HL, I bought the 6 skeins of the eyelash yarn, and found a new color of ILTY.:clap:clap:clap The name of it is Autumn Stripe. It is similar to RHSS's Fall, but a little deeper in color. It is so soft :c9

So for the week so far, I have 22 points.

Here are pics of the newest purchases.

th_YarnBought101107.jpg

Here is the new color of ILTY-Autumn Stripe

th_AutumnStripe101107.jpg

clickable

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what I bought today to finish off some squares Iam gonna make into pet blankets

yarnIhaveboughttofinishoffsquares.jpg

So thats +16 for me this week, don't plan on buying any more for a while now trying to use up odd balls by making squares and end up buying more to complete them:lol

After I finish my retro throw Iam gonna start on a throw for my bedroom

I went to WM and Hobby Lobby today. I bought the RHSS and P&C there. Then at HL, I bought the 6 skeins of the eyelash yarn, and found a new color of ILTY.:clap:clap:clap The name of it is Autumn Stripe. It is similar to RHSS's Fall, but a little deeper in color. It is so soft :c9

So for the week so far, I have 22 points.

Here are pics of the newest purchases.

[/url]

Here is the new color of ILTY-Autumn Stripe

th_AutumnStripe101107.jpg

clickable

-----------

Oooh, that Autumn Stripe is really pretty! I like the feel of I love this yarn, but I haven't purchased any yet (I'm being a good girl, cuz I'm spending all my toonas at the vets between my cat with cancer and my cat with heart disease).

I bought 5 skeins of RHSS in the color of Zebra. I've had orders for 4 scarves made with that color :clap:clap

I also bought 1 skein of RHSS 'Shaded Browns' and 1 skein of RHSS 'Lipstick'.

Total for the week so far is 14 Points

This morning my reveal package came from my secert pal, then another package came from my yarn swap partner, plus I bought some yarn myself today.

From my SP I got

4 balls of fun fur

3 balls of cotton in different colours

1 ball of brown multi

1 ball of fluffy yarn

1 ball of Debbi Bliss in beige

1 ball of pattons in pink

2 balls of pink cotton

1 ball of pink, black & purple multi =28

From my yarn swap partner I got

1 ball of pink

2 balls of purple multi

2 balls of purple multi

2 balls of brown multi

2 balls of blue & white

2 balls of brown & white multi

2 balls of fun fur

1 ball of sparkly gold

1 ball of purple multi =28

I bought

2 balls of purple

1 ball of blue

1 ball of pink cotton =8

Making a grand total of 64 for this week

Will take some pics and post them later

• 2 weeks later...

Where is everyone?? Don't tell me you're all so busy buying yarn that ya haven't posted!? :D

I have a +488 for the week... I had ummm... hit a sale at Herschnerrs & bought a *few* things! :devil

Where is everyone?? Don't tell me you're all so busy buying yarn that ya haven't posted!? :D

I have a +488 for the week... I had ummm... hit a sale at Herschnerrs & bought a *few* things! :devil

WOW!

I can't beat that one :lol:lol

I bought 10 skeins today, so I have 20 points for the week.

I've been busy making shawls, scarves and dishcloths for orders. They have kept me super busy. Plus I used up some of my stash, so that means I get to buy more yarn soon :clap:clap

Hi all - lots of yarn buying. I have not posted my scores in a couple weeks, but believe me I went on another yarn buying binge :blush Not quite as much as Nght, but quite a bit.

I stopped in at Hobby Lobby on my way home from work today to see if they had any new colors of 'I Love This Yarn'. They didn't, but I raided the clearance section :lol:lol

Here is my yarn haul:

th_YarnBought111007.jpg

clickable

26 points for me

ETA: I just noticed one of the skeins is missing from the picture. I forgot that I bought a skein of yarn at Michael's.

I've been feeling a bit blah these last few weeks, so in an attempt to make myself feel a lit'l better, I stopped at WallyWorld the other day & picked up 34 skeins of yarn... then there was a small lot on ebay that I just HAD to have & that came in yesterday... +86 points for the week! :lol

lol i tried the stashbusting too was making a little progress but not as much as i wanted this is more up my alley since i'm trying to start a buisness crocheting afghans. Luckly i dont have the problem where i have to "hide my yarn" if my bf complains of all the yarn ill just complain about the 42 and counting guitars lol he is a musician :) his obsession with guitars is as bad as my obsession with yarn count me in clare your so evil lol

Oh and I'll bet guitars are alot more expensive than yarn!!

I have been buying yarn at yard, sales, thrift stores etc. for so long. I have been trying to clean and organize my stash of everything. I had an on-line store for all kids of sewing and craft supplies and misc. Life interviened and now it is a I hope I have a store again. but as I clean my attic I open another box or bag and groan "more yarn"!!! hopefull without the store I'll have a little more time to use it up!!!

hey everyone :hi

hope we are all well

score results are in

Nght - 86

Clare - 40

Dreamsofyarn - 26

so where do ypu all stash / hide your yarn ??

i have it in BIG plastic containers in my bed side table, under the bed, in the waldrobe :blush:eek

hehehe

and where there is a free space

and is it just me or does anyone else buy way more than they use ???

chat soon xxx

is it just me or does anyone else buy way more than they use ???

Clare - I'd hafta live 10 lifetimes to use all this yarn & thread! Maybe more :lol

I bought some yesterday, but it is still in my trunk :blush I'm thinking of going to the Michael's sale today......

I keep mine beside my bed; in computer/yarn/spare room in baskets and tubs; and in the basement in tubs.....

hey everyone :hi

so where do ypu all stash / hide your yarn ??

i have it in BIG plastic containers in my bed side table, under the bed, in the waldrobe :blush:eek

hehehe

and where there is a free space

and is it just me or does anyone else buy way more than they use ???

chat soon xxx

Lets see...where to start :lol:lol:lol

Living Room--I have a toy box that is now used as a coffee table. It is full of yarn.

Dining Room--That is my 'dropping off yarn' room. I put my bags of newly purchased yarn there until I decide where it is going.

Linen Closet--I can still actually call it that since there is one shelf that has linens on it :D. I have 4 shelves of yarn in there.

Bedroom--Lots and lots of totes of yarn (and thread)--9 totes in assorted sizes.

Yep, looks like I buy more than I can use :rofl:rofl

Where is everyone one and are you buying anything??? I bought 30 skeins of SS in the *old* white :yay Yan'no, the one that's actually white & not gray :lol +60 for this week :D

I forgot to post last week, so I thought I'd post this week. I went to the sale at Michael's and bought 14 skeins of yarn. I then got an additional 2 skeins in my bookmark swap package, so my total will be 32. I hope everyone has had a good weekend!

Archived