what's the deal with pink camo. yarn?

I have been trying to find camo yarn green and pink but no luck, seems to be a shortage, I was looking for a nice collection of green wool but had to resort to ebay and oddments on the site there was either dirty green or aroooga bright green. no nice subtle green. sometimes you cant find what you are looking for. good luck Sian xxx

At the two Walmarts near me all the bernat camo yarns were on clearance for $2 a skein. The pink was out pretty quick.

Angie

That's how I got mine. Clearance rack at walmart for $2 a skein. This was about 3 weeks ago. When I was there a couple of days ago, I was going to get some more, but the pink was gone, and most of the blue too. All's was left was the yukki green

i can't find this stuff anywhere??? when i do find it online, they say "out of stock"...anyone having any luck buying it?

thanks!

Cynthia:woo :rant

Try knittersbazaar.com :yes

I didn't get mine there I had a friend I met in the ville who got me some and sent me like 21 skeins of it and I made my daughter and niece each a afghan out it:yay It is so easy and fun to work with:cheer Good luck in finding some but try that website above and see what you come up with.:yes I just went to the website and they have it for $3.99 a skein :yay

Also saw one left at Hobby Lobby...it jumped into my cart for something for my babysitter. :lol check them out. maybe ask their clerk if you can't find it...I'd think they'd get more in as popular as it is.

I found the pink camo at our hobby lobby I only bought 2 skeins but I'm going to go today and see if they have any more . hobby lobby will special order for you. Ive just used it to make a sweater and it is so soft.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived