Lookie at the Valentine's I made come on take a look

Aelita

I made these heart pillows for my god daughter and her siblings which is four sisters and one brother hence the only blue one for Valentines Day:

ValentineHearts.jpg

Well I consider them all my god children but the little one in the pic with me(Lucy) started it all. I had this pic in my digi cam but never uploaded it until now when I got bored and decided to empty my camera. I got the idea from Chrome Kitty when she did her camo guy and his girlfriend. I used the same heart coaster pattern she did and the same method she used to join the two hearts together as well as the two dc's in each sc to get it to ruffle. I left the arms and legs off though and decided that they'll be small pillows for them to put on their dressers. Well they did do that once I took it to them. Lucy wanted me to keep hers at my house(the purple one is hers) but I told her that her heart would be lonely without being in the same house as the other hearts, so she agreed it had to stay at her house. Isn't it amazing how kids will believe some things as silly as they may sound when we say them. I know I used to believe things like that too. Well what do you all think of my heart pillows?

ABSOLUTELY LOVE:bheart-LY! Where is the adorable pattern you used to make these sweet pillows?? I wanna make one too!:yes:bounce Thanks for the inspiration! BTW, I stopped by your blog and saw some of your other work, and it is awesome:applause.....I especially love that BRATZ BABY:tup! You go girl!!!:cheer

They are so cute. How nice of you to make them all pillows! :manyheart What a funny story too. (I have to do the same thing with my kids sometimes. Sometimes it works, other times they just get an idea stuck in their head and nothing works....) :lol

Tina

ABSOLUTELY LOVE:bheart-LY! Where is the adorable pattern you used to make these sweet pillows?? I wanna make one too!:yes:bounce Thanks for the inspiration! BTW, I stopped by your blog and saw some of your other work, and it is awesome:applause.....I especially love that BRATZ BABY:tup! You go girl!!!:cheer

I got the pattern from here:

http://members.aol.com/JSchlossma/heartcst.html

and thanx to you Chrome Kitty b/c I had no idea what to make them this year. I normally buy them cards and some of those candy hearts but I wanted to do something different this time. The two oldest are 16 and 15 so those little valentine cards are not that in with them anymore but they love anything I crochet for them so I knew they would like it especially in their favorite colors.

Archived