crochetpatterncentral

It's not working for me either, again. Earlier in the week I was having the same problem. Between Rachel, her ISP, my ISP, and time, we finally were able to get me back in. Now I can't get in again but neither can some of you. Maybe last week wasn't my ISPs problem. Will try and PING it and see what happens.

I've tried Safari & Firefox. No luck. I'm on a Mac G5. Will also try my PCs and laptops.

Still down:think .....SCARY:eek ! I hope whatever the problem is, that they straighten it out soon!:yes In the mean time I will use my secondary sites

http://home.inreach.com/marthac/links.html

http://www.myhq.com/public/c/r/crochetpoet/

Try them they often have a lot of the same patterns...you just have to get used to them! Still, I wil be happy when CPC is back up and running!:yay

I was able to get right in when I tried, but it is now almost 36 hours later so whatever was going on was probably corrected. They might have been doing routine maintenance or something, that's a fairly extensive site.

I found this site a while back and was quite impressed with this person's list of links. Hopefully some of y'all will like it, too. :)

myHq : Crochet Poet's Pattern Collection

Elle

I was able to get right in when I tried, but it is now almost 36 hours later so whatever was going on was probably corrected. They might have been doing routine maintenance or something, that's a fairly extensive site.

CPC was down from approximately 4:40 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Eastern time) on Sunday (11th). The server was having trouble. Routine maintenance is done while the server is still running and should never take the site down for more than a few moments.

Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone!

Archived