I wanna do what Mommy does!

God love my 2 yr old :manyheart . She is almost my mini me sorda speak. Anyways the other night she got into my crochet stuff :ohdear (not to much damage done ;) ) and I just had to take a pic of her:photo . You can check her out on my blog because for some reason my pic sizing abilities are disabled right now :rant .(not here on the 'ville but thru my computer :shrug ).

http://leftiecrochetchick.blogspot.com/2007/01/i-wanna-do-what-mommy-does.html

Aww how cute and she holding the hook with her left hand awww.

My 4 year old keep asking can she do it I show her a little here and there at a time I told her she can help me with her blanket next month.

Never to young to learn huh?

that is sooooo cute, so far my 22mnth just runs away with the hooks - she has her own stash of leftover yarn to knot up, and if i touch it I get in big trouble...Abbies yarn, not mummies!

thank you so much ladies for the wonderful comments. im glad you all enjoyed the pic as much as i do. both of my girls are truely blessing to my life and i love them both with all my heart.

i am in the process of trying to teach my 6 yr old how to crochet because she wants to learn as well :cheer . hopefully before they are both 10 I will have them on here sharing their beautiful projects with the rest of you ladies ;):lol .

once again thank you for the wonderful comments!

Too cute. My 4 year old did the same thing today - walked over to a finished granny square blanket my grandmother had made years ago, stuck her hands in and said "Mama, I knitting!" as she moved her hands back and forth! (I was watching Knitty Gritty at the time). She's done the same with a plastic crochet hook before, too.

It makes me smile every time.

Archived