Our House Part One (go to Part Two for posting)

JulieKay

Evening house, I have been so busy today, I felt like changing the curtains in the bathroom, rugs and shower curtain than I clean the house until there was nothing left to clean. While I did housework my husband entertain our grandbaby until my daughter came back to pick him up. All went well for her at the doctor. Two more days to go. Yipeeee I got to knit for a few hours while we watch some movies that my son had on DVD. I even stuff myself with cherry vanilla ice cream. MMMmmmm it was real good.

My husband treated use to pizza so I didn't have to cook dinner. That made me real happy.

Cindy congrads on your new grandson. I'm so happy for you. :hug

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good evening housemates

Work was busy, as suspected. It always is for the short week. Everyone needs to squeeze their weekly visits into 4 days, down from 5 :eek So, we pay for the day off in the end :lol Ate supper while reading the posts :yes

Sherri - WTG for the treadmill :cheer Keep up the good work!!!

Tam - Sounds like you got quite a bit of crafting in today :yay Hope the baseball game goes well :yes

Marlene - That yarn would make a cute girl's scarf....now I just need to find a little girl to make it for :lol

Judy - You're probably right about Sparkie and the effects of losing his sister :( Dogs are much like we are. Hope you finished your ironing ;)

Julie - You were on the ball this morning, did you finish your laundry too? And you said you were making dinner tonight, what did you make?

Tab - Nausea with crocheting :think You already said a certain test was negative. Are you sitting where you usually do? (a stationary chair or rocker) Has the lighting changed at all? Basically, has ANYTHING in your surroundings changed? How about your vision, when was your last eye exam? If your concentrating harder than usual, it could affect you. :think Hmmm, those are all the questions I got for now.....

Mary - You sure got a lot done...gardening, rippling, laundry, bills :clap keep up the good work

Linda - :cheer You're on the home stretch now with the quilt!!! Way to go!!!

Cindy - I like busy days at work as well :yes Have fun at dinner for MIL's bday. And CONGRATS!!!!!! Can't wait to see a pic of Aaron David (hint,hint). Glad to hear DD is doing well also :yay

Joanne - wow....ac broke with this crazy weather!!!!!! :( At least they got it fixed and it wasn't ALL day long!! Salad and tuna sounds quite refreshing :yes

Hi Sheila, hope you had a great day!!

OK ladies, off to work on my afghan and hopefully get an octagon done :D

Congratulations, Cindy! I'm so glad they are both doing well. :manyheart

:jumpyay:wooThe quilt is done!!!!!!!:woo:jumpyay

post-9295-13589753632_thumb.jpg

The second picture shows the design I put in each corner block and the center block. I am sooooo glad that it's done. John is going to send it out for me in the morning.

H***'s Kitchen's opening show is on and things are NOT going well for the chefs. :lol :lol :lol

post-9295-135897536313_thumb.jpg

[attach]21513[/attach] Well........ a couple bummers today.

Baseball game got rained out.

Michaels test results came in today and he is offically in a relapse. So any and all prayers would be very much appreciated!!! my little super hero is stronger than his mommy with this!

:heart

:mug

post-18634-135897536335_thumb.gif

[ATTACH]21508[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]21509[/ATTACH]

The second picture shows the design I put in each corner block and the center block. I am sooooo glad that it's done. John is going to send it out for me in the morning.

H***'s Kitchen's opening show is on and things are NOT going well for the chefs. :lol :lol :lol

The quilt looks amazing!

Linda--- WOW that is a beautiful quilt :clap:clap:clap for finishing it!!! What a relief that must be for you!!!

Marisa- Yes, luckily it wasn't ALL day w/out the AC- but it never really cooled off - it was still about 79 degrees in my cubicle by the time I left work. But I'm very cool and comfortable tonight at home! Good luck getting another octagon done tonight!!!

Cheeria- :yay for DH getting pizza. Boy, you were on a roll today with the cleaning- Isn't it usually the "nesting instinct" that kicks in right before a baby is born? I thought it affected the pregnant woman, not the grandma-to-be!:lol:lol Sounds like you had a great day- and only 2 more to go till your grandbaby is born!

Watching the Yankees just like Judy- They showed a neat picture of a rainbow over Yankee stadium- pretty neat looking!!!

Heading up to watch the rest of the game from the comfort of my bed! I worked a little more on the garden hat tonight. To be honest, it doesn't excite me:( . I think tomorrow night I'm going to start another afghan which to me is more fun! Now to decide which one I want to make!

Have a good night all! Cya in the AM!:hug

My first card went out in the mail today. Now I get to wait on pins and needles to see if my partner likes it! But I also get the pleasure of waiting to see what card she's going to send me.

I'm sure I will. :) I get to go card hunting tomorrow. :yes

[attach]21513[/attach] Well........ a couple bummers today.

Baseball game got rained out.

Michaels test results came in today and he is offically in a relapse. So any and all prayers would be very much appreciated!!! my little super hero is stronger than his mommy with this!

Sorry to heart his. Will keep Michael in my prayers.

[ATTACH]21508[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]21509[/ATTACH]

Beautiful quilt! Congrats on the finish!

I'm Melissa, but lately everyone has been calling me Lissa because most people have another friend Melissa LOL.

I've got two living children. And an Angel in Heaven. Ummm I've been Knitting about 18 months and Crocheting about...... 4 months I think. My kids are 4 and 6 and my 4 year old got her first stripe in Tae Kwon Do today <3

I live in Indiana and most of my crocheting is for charity or gifts

I'm Melissa, but lately everyone has been calling me Lissa because most people have another friend Melissa LOL.

I've got two living children. And an Angel in Heaven. Ummm I've been Knitting about 18 months and Crocheting about...... 4 months I think. My kids are 4 and 6 and my 4 year old got her first stripe in Tae Kwon Do today <3

I live in Indiana and most of my crocheting is for charity or gifts

:welcome to Our House!!!

So nice to meet you! I too know all to well about Angels in Heaven! Bless your heart!! :hug

:welcome to Our House!!!

So nice to meet you! I too know all to well about Angels in Heaven! Bless your heart!! :hug

Thank you sweetheart. :hug And I apologize to anyone if I talk a lot about her this month. Her 3rd birthday is June 14 and no one seems to be willing to let me discuss her in real life

Thank you sweetheart. :hug And I apologize to anyone if I talk a lot about her this month. Her 3rd birthday is June 14 and no one seems to be willing to let me discuss her in real life

Oh ... I'm so sorry hon!

you know ... for me....... I feel talking about her is the best thing to do.

God tells us that we are to find joy in all things. Talking through our grief is the best way to find the joy God wants us to find.

Happy Birthday to your sweet girl.

Oh ... I'm so sorry hon!

you know ... for me....... I feel talking about her is the best thing to do.

God tells us that we are to find joy in all things. Talking through our grief is the best way to find the joy God wants us to find.

Happy Birthday to your sweet girl.

Thank you hun :hug He has kept me sane. I truly think without him I would have given up ages ago

:manyheart

I agree with Tam, talking definitely helps to cope with our grief. I definitely can't say that I know how your feeling......But, I am a great listener....all of us here are! :ghug We are always here for you. :manyheart

I agree with Tam, talking definitely helps to cope with our grief. I definitely can't say that I know how your feeling......But, I am a great listener....all of us here are! :ghug We are always here for you. :manyheart

Thank you. I'm in tears. I've really not been doing well recently. I just miss her so badly. it's so weird to think of a little baby i only knew for 23 days I still love so much.

It reminds me of the saying 'I love you more today then yesterday. But not as much as tomorrow'

Archived