bernat contest

I am as curious as anyone else,,,,why a math test????? I hadn't been able to open the site back up since the first try. I can't enter the contest,,,,but,,,STILLL,,, I wanna LOOK! LOL!

So... what? Because you live in Canada you are supposedly intelligence impaired? (to put it nicely)

That seems insulting... especially when it comes from your OWN country!!!

I think it has something more to do with the laws surrounding the holding and/or winning of contests in our country, rather than the intelligence of the people who live in it. I'm not totally 100 percent on this, but I remember learning something in school about gaming and betting being illegal in Canada, and the only way they can 'get' around this law and hold such contests is have the winner answer a skill-testing question before they receive their prize.

i entered too, it would be so cool if someone from here won. gosh what would i do with all that yarn hmmm would have to hide it:devil:devil:devil

naw....in my book, anything won or given to you can not count against you!!

I wonder... if I entered and used my grandmother's address, would that work?:think

I wouldn't see why not, nuki! I was gonna get my pa to enter for me,,,but he cant get it to open.

I have added the page with the entry form to my Favorites list so I see it everyday -to fill it out again, it also facilitates getting right in there instead of waiting forever for the site to open up and getting past the home page.......again Good Luck to everyone! Hope someone from here wins if I can't:yes

I entered again today, was just going ut the door for work, and thought, geesh, I HAVE to enter..so back in I go to turn on the putor and click to win..lol

Archived