My DH ISN'T Going Hungry Because of Crochetville..

Ladies you're going to LOVE this!!!...here I sit...surfing the 'ville...:yes.

DH is behind me...right now he's making chocolate pudding.

But thats only because he's finally finished throwing the meat sauce together and letting it "stew" in the crockpot. We have...a tomato sauce with homemade meatballs, hot sausage, pork ribs and fresh mushrooms in it...slowcooking for dinner.:soup :tup

I'll have to admit that he scammed me into making the meatballs...but who could resist....Its 15 years later...he kisses me and asks me if his mustache scratches me. Of course its does...and then he bet me that he could kiss me without scratching me...hmmm...OH YEAH :manyheart I'll take you up on that!

Anyway...I'm a lucky woman...I've got a great guy, cooking for me while I hang on the computer....and I've got yarn waiting to be worked...and Dinner will be delicious with minimal effort on my part.

:hug

You got yourself a keeper, there! My dh is currently at the grocery store, on a very rainy day, while I sit here managing the 'Ville!

Maybe we'll take a VERY LONG drive and come to your house for dinner tonight!

It's great to know your family won't starve while you keep muttering "One more row then I'll put it down." My DH is a good cook but I'm still training him in cleaning up after himself when he makes stuff like chilli. Then there's also dealing with the constant "Honey, where's the <insert random needed object>?" every 3 minutes. DH can find his way through any video game I give him yet he can never find the ladle in the second drawer where it's been since we moved in. Maybe I should confuse him one day and rearrange the kitchen :devil .

Your DH is definitely a keeper like mine is.

Hugs and Cookies

Auntie K

It's great to know your family won't starve while you keep muttering "One more row then I'll put it down." My DH is a good cook but I'm still training him in cleaning up after himself when he makes stuff like chilli. Then there's also dealing with the constant "Honey, where's the <insert random needed object>?" every 3 minutes. DH can find his way through any video game I give him yet he can never find the ladle in the second drawer where it's been since we moved in. Maybe I should confuse him one day and rearrange the kitchen :devil .

Your DH is definitely a keeper like mine is.

Hugs and Cookies

Auntie K

:laughroll:rofl:lol

Glad to hear good things being said about being married.... I get sick of hearing just the bad all the time.

My DH is also a good cook and wonderful about whatever I want to do.

I've been sick for the last week with strep and the flu. He's been great taking care of me and the kids and the house and working.

Let's hear it for the good ones out there.....:cheer:clap:cheer

Our Anniversary is this week and I'm very grateful for the man I have.:c9 :c9 :c9 :c9

Christina I couldn't agree more. I get tired of hearing about all the men out there that don't allow this or that......

I guess I to am very lucky. We don't have kids at home anymore but the kids were his by another marriage and he fought tooth and nail to get custody and he did it in an age when that was unheard of.

He always supports what I do, never even thought to give me permission to do a thing. He figures I am smart enough to make good decisions and the really big ones we discuss.

We take care of each other, do what we both can for the kids and grandkids and just generally share, (big important word there) share everything!

I think mine's a keeper too!! He's a great cook, although I wish he wouldn't make such a mess when he does!! :P

His signature line on his favorite forum is this:

NerdDad (Aug 7, 1981, I married my soulmate, CDBEAR. 25 years and I'm still teenager-crazy in love with her.)

Is he cool, or what? :manyheart

What a man! I just read a little of that to my DH and he yelled out..."don't get any ideas"! THis is the same man who crawled under the bleachers last night at the basketball game to retrieve my crochet hook. It was the only one I had with me, so I have decided to renew his contract, even though he can't cook!

Archived