Photo of comfortghan for my grandaughter Francis

moomooo

Hi to all who sent me squares for making a comfortghan for my granddaughter Francis who has Lupus and loosing eyesight.

I can't find my first post maybe got deleted or something but any wath_CrochetedComfortghan.jpgPhoto is clickable to make larger and better view.

I've put it together and i wanted to show the photo.

Thank you to all that sent in Squares..

Francis Loved it and carries it with her to her chemo sessions.

:hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug

How would have thought that different squares from different people could turn out to be so beautiful!! Makes me feel good that I contributed.

Best wishes and prayers to your Granddaughter!

Very nice, I pray for your granddaughters strength to get through this difficult time. My daughter, shown in my avitar, also had a special blanket she would take to chemo with her.

Thank you ladies for your comments of the comfortghan.. I was so proud to put it all together for Francis..

I hope all that contributed squares check it out..

Lillibet,

The comfortghan is beautiful! Such different squares and put together to create a lovely and practical gift for your granddaughter. Give her lots of hugs as she and all who love her go through this difficult time.

Yes Ladies Francis loves it and I do tell her how much each square means with love and prayers abound all wrapped in that comfortgan for her...

I know you all pray for her and I can't thank you enough...

You all will be in my prayers so blessing surround each of you that participated and to those of you here at the ville that constantly are making squares for comfortghans..

Its just such a warm feeling receiving the squares...

Lillibet,

Thanks so much for remembering to post a picture. The afghan looks beautiful and you did an amazing job putting together all those different squares. I am so glad she loves it and that it brings her comfort. She remains in my thoughts and prayers as do you.

Take care and big hugs to you! Helen :hug

Archived