Squares needed for New yr resolution

coolhockeymom

I made the resolution to donate to my local shelter.

I would like some help with squares I need 6,8,12 inch squares

The color or style is not important . I want to donate as many blanket as possible a month to my local women shelter. If you could help please pm me for address.

The blankets would be for new born to full size adult.

thank you in advance for anyone that can help me fullfil may New year resolution.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a bunch of 8 inch wanna-be squares. Some wanta be 8 inches and some want to be square. Actually, it a pretty neat bunch, No two alike and some are really really fru-fru silly. Interested?

that is so cute...you made my day with that comment....wanna-be squares...I think I have done some of those, fru-fru silly...yeah

glad to see you can post now:cheer

It was really driving me batty to first not be able to see this part of the forum, and then knowing I couldn't post (even though I rarely posted before)....Arggghhhhh. I'm like a little kid in that regard, don't tell me I can't have something.:yell

Thanks again for you offer to help keep me updated on the goings on here.

I have a bunch of 8 inch wanna-be squares. Some wanna-be 8 inches and some wanna-be square. Actually, it a pretty neat bunch, No two alike and some are really really fru-fru silly. Interested?

I take all squares any squares fru fru silly squares ??? I will take them

i think i have you r address from something sent before, but not sure.....when i have free time i will send a few to you! so please pass on the address and will get a few to you....is there a deadline or will you be doing this all year?

I will be doing it all year thought I could help some people feel they have not been forgotten and use up so yarn we all have building up to make room for more.

Thank you ahead of time for all that are willing to help me with me resolution

What a great resolution. I used to work at a women's shelter...some women have to leave in the middle of the night, with nothing. I'm sure your blankets will be of great comfort. :manyheart

Can you please PM me with your address? I can send a few squares a month.

I'll send you some more after this weekends square marathon, blitz, whatever it's called.

Bless you for your willingness to put these together. I love the mindless crochet of the squares, but dislike putting them together.

I just wish you luck dealing with joining.

Some of the diagonal-wonky/skewed ones should only cause a few minutes of despair. Better you than me.

Right now I'm stressed with joining 4 - COUNT-EM 4 SQUARES

Hi, I am brand new here and would like to send you some squares. There are 4 different ones that I had left over after I made an afghan for my grandson.

Just let me know where to send them!

I recieved a lovely full box of beautiful sqaures from Pineknott I will be post pics soon going to hobble to the store this week one way or another for a camera ..thank you for the squares that are remarkable

Archived