Squares needed for New yr resolution

coolhockeymom

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Box went out yesterday and headed your way!! Why are you hobbling dear????

I broke my foot the week of New Years...and I am not so great with crutches:eek very klutzy...tripped over my dog..sat on my foot..snap....but he is fine.:devil

He didn't stick out a paw and trip you on purpose did he??? I swear my cat does that to me!!! :lol

We might think he was..... but no I could sware I heard him laugh after I fell though. It is not his Fault he is just a 165lb 10month old puppy,

Hey, just wanted to let you know that I have the squares I'm sending in a box, awaiting a trip to the post office, which should happen on Monday.

I would love to help out with this, I've just never done one of these things before. So, to clarify, you just want the granny squares sent to your address and then you'll put them together? How many should we send at a time? Thanks!

ok, my expected to be mailed monday didn't happen. Hubby is at the post office right now mailing them out. They should get to you next week sometime. It;s been so cold that I havn't really left the house this week. Too cold to bring the kids on the walk down there. Anyway,they are now actually on the way! Hope you like them!

• 4 weeks later...

I bought some really nice yarn the other day just for making squares to donate. Green and Blue, but a pretty bright green and blue. I am in the middle of moving across town (with all the work i have been doing it seems like i am moving across the world). I am pretty busy, but when i get settled, i would like to make a committment. Please keep me in mind and update me. Send me your address and I'll have them ready.

By the way, what is the charity?

Does anyone know of a breast cancer charity that accepts blankets or scarves or something? Can you imagine getting breast cancer. Sheew! I donate for the karma and the smiles you see on their faces.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

by the end of the year, you will have made so many ghans and i know that everyone is proud of you and themselves for what you have started.

i'll keep you in mind for the next round of squares i make.

Archived