Bedspread Bonanza

JulieKay

Phew!!! I made it in time for Photo Friday. Although I don't have th 2nd row put together I do have enough squares made to put it together. Yeah! I know, I am moving slowly on this one...... But I am still plugging away at it.

100_0606.jpg

Melissa

I really like your work, , I wanted to ask you, if it's hard to make the bedspread you are making??

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Melissa

I really like your work, , I wanted to ask you, if it's hard to make the bedspread you are making??

Hi Carol

Thank you! No it is not hard at all. I just started slacking on it the last few weeks. I have been involved in some other projects that needed to be finished up. But I will be getting back to this one next week.It looks like it is, from the pictures, but once you get started, it is a piece of cake.I added some plain squares because I didn't want to many floweres. I am not sure if I am going to make this one into a full bedspread now though.... My daughter saw it and really likes it.... So I may make it for her to have on her bed. Which means, I won't need as many squares as I had originally thought.I think I will be able to cut out about a row or two of squares.

Welcome, Carol. :hug It's not too late at all. We're going to be at this for some time to come, join the crowd. We have a lot of fun and it's great having so many others cheering you on.:cheer:yay:cheer

Shay: Glad to have you back and that your trip went well!

Carol: Welcome :D

...well I finished my felted bag (it's drying now) so I should be able to re-concentrate on the bedspread again ;) I even managed to do one more chain today while the bag was felting!

Hope y'all are having a lovely weekend...

~k

Well gals:day

Thank you so much :hug I'm either going to make the Rose Bower, which is the one I'll probably make, but I've been looking at the floral overlay, with a plain square in between the rose squares:think :hook

Right now, I'm working on the FBB, we went to the fabric store yesterday, & bought some cotton fabric, for the double lining.

What is so cool, is I already have the yarn for the bedspread I want to make, aren't stashes great:c9 :clap

Carol, what's the FFB?

And stashes ARE great! I'm using mine for this CAL, too:hook

...and many of us are going to be here for a long time:D

you are welcom carol

the rose bower is wonderful don`t miss it :)

prepare for photo friday we should see your progress :)

i`m so tired i want to sleep but trying to stay awake until evening

i`m working on my snowflake afghan

i wanna finish it to finish the round ripple afghan

sometimes i think what i`m gonna do with all of these afghans?? :think

i want them all for my self hehehe

when i finish these 2 i`ll start the casablanca and the 63crochet sts for hairloom afghan

Carol, what's the FFB?

And stashes ARE great! I'm using mine for this CAL, too:hook

...and many of us are going to be here for a long time:D

judianne

:blush sorry, that was supposed to be FBB, fat bottom bag, duh!!!!! & thank you for bringing that up, I really do appreciate it:manyheart

I had to quit the FBB for right now, the yarn I was using, was way too thick, & it just didn't work out, so I'm going to have to get some sugar & cream cotton ( it isn't so thick), or just use, my afghan yarn with a smaller hook

I bought the Stitch & Bitch Crochet Book, to get the pattern for the fat bottom bag

you are welcom carol

the rose bower is wonderful don`t miss it :)

prepare for photo friday we should see your progress :)

i`m so tired i want to sleep but trying to stay awake until evening

i`m working on my snowflake afghan

i wanna finish it to finish the round ripple afghan

sometimes i think what i`m gonna do with all of these afghans?? :think

i want them all for my self hehehe

when i finish these 2 i`ll start the casablanca and the 63crochet sts for hairloom afghan

q8_crochet

I absolutely love the rose bower pattern:manyheart , I want to ask you, if it's hard to crochet???

judianne

:blush sorry, that was supposed to be FBB, fat bottom bag, duh!!!!! & thank you for bringing that up, I really do appreciate it:manyheart

I had to quit the FBB for right now, the yarn I was using, was way too thick, & it just didn't work out, so I'm going to have to get some sugar & cream cotton ( it isn't so thick), or just use, my afghan yarn with a smaller hook

I bought the Stitch & Bitch Crochet Book, to get the pattern for the fat bottom bag

If I had room on my siggy line, I'd have to add: so many patterns, so little time!

hello every one

mel i`m happy you`re back

cookie

ilove it

keep the good job

linda

how are you now?? do you feel better

sorry if i forgot someone

i`m toooooo busy i just remembered that tomorrow is valantine and didn`t finish my fiance`s present ughhh

i actully gonna start it now wow

heart shape pillow

tea pot caoster (i don`t know if i can felt it)

book mark

and small wallet or tiny bag for his coins (we love collecting coins you have sents or so and we have fils new info )

thats all i should finish it oh myyy

see you later

don`t worry i`ll make sure that i took a photo of it and post it in the valantine`s cal

Archived