Bedspread Bonanza

JulieKay

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh knick one last question

from where you got the pattern of this afghan?

It's in a book, I have to ask my friend for the book - sorry I don't have it handy! But I will get it.

Thanks so much for the kind words ya'll!!!

Yes, I needed something more interesting to keep my attention.

.... Not that it is happening when I have a doll that is calling me day and night to dress her :wlol

By Wed. fer shure, I will get some rows, done

Knic, I have to agree with the rest of the group here. You did some really talented work there, and it would be a shame to frog something that beautiful. I think Mauve would look really grand under it. I, too can't wait to see it displayed on your bed.

after seeing lots of the girls projects on the snow flake afghan

i`m so exited to start mine

actulley i`ll do it instead of the captivating cosmos cause i dont have enough yarn for it to make it in the perfect size for my bed :)

so snowflakes will do it :)

KnicKnac - that is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! WOW!!!! The mauve underneath should be a marvelous color combination.

Just to do something different, I started an amigurumi octopus this afternoon. It's a bit of a pain, but it's using up some leftover yarn and looks like it will be cute. Then it will be back to the BS.

:hi I'm backkkkkk! Boy, y'all have been really busy. I've been :ccompute like crazy and now I can't remember who did what, when, etc.... Knic, that ghan is gorgeous!! :manyheart Go for it. I also like sage a lot and think that anything mauve would look spectacular under it.

Anyway, I've been a slacker since the BS couldn't come with me so hopefully I'll get some done by Friday!

Good night all! Happy :hook :hook

Knic-you have to finish that afghan, it is so pretty. It would be a shame to frog it.

Athba- I am so glad that you finished your blanket for your fiance. It looks great.

I was good. I finished my sixth block and pieced them together. I layed them across my bed and I think I will need two to three more so that I have enough to hang off the sides. We will see. Hopefully I will have one row completely done by Friday. What was I thinking trying to make a BS for a Cal King bed?:eek Oh well it is turning out so great that I know it will be worth it. I just might be here for eternity.:hook

Wow! So many posts since this morning. I have just been:ccompute trying to catch up. Knicknac your afghan is :drool:drool:droolfantastic! I would love that as a bed spread. And with lavender underneath it will be devine.

I still haven't decided yet. It's been so hot here today:hotand work it's about 10 degrees hot still. The :whewis just pouring off us. Too hot to crochet that's for sure.

Okay, I took a break for 2 days to do a sweater for myself, but I'm going to do at least 1 of my squares today.

So, you are telling us that you made a sweater in two days?... :faint

Way to Go Wanda Kay. :cheer:hook

I have a slight issue. I only have one skein left and about 9 more squares to make, not to mention the border.:eek

I bought this yarn over a year ago so I'm praying that when I get more it'll match the stuff I already have!

So, you are telling us that you made a sweater in two days?... :faint

Way to Go Wanda Kay. :cheer:hook

Wanda is about the fasted crocheter I have ever seen. You have to watch her video of her crocheting, it will hurt your feelings! :lol

Archived