What do you read on Crochetville?

What areas do you read on Crochetville every time you log on?  

356 members have voted

1. 1. What areas do you read on Crochetville every time you log on?

• All of them--I go straight to "New Posts".
    • "Other Crochet Topics"
    • Show and Tell--Clothing
    • Show and Tell--Babies and Children
    • Show and Tell--Accessories
    • Show and Tell--Home Decor
    • Show and Tell--Thread
    • "Design Den"
    • "Community College"
    • "Coffee Shop"

Interesting to see how everyone uses the board. The first thing I do is go to User CP. I read updates to the threads that I subscribe to first. Then I go to Town Hall for guideline updates and then the community center. Then I’m off to the coffee shop. Lastly, I look at Show and Tell and design Den, followed by other areas as time allows.

Sorry, I can't add anything more to the poll--only ten options are allowed! I wanted to include everything, but had to focus in on what I was most interested in--and I was really interested in seeing how the show and tells broke down.

First I go to the PM section and answer all PMs, then I go to the swap/wishing well section - I do that because I manage some of those.

Then I go to the bday section and send all active members a happy birthday PM. I love the Off Topic posts and I like checking out the For Sale/Trade section as I like to buy stuff so I can RAOK it.

After all of that, I just go and check out what people have recently made as I love seeing all the great projects that are being posted.

darski- I'll admit that occasionally, I have been known to have more than one page open at a time. :blush

darski- I'll admit that occasionally, I have been known to have more than one page open at a time. :blush

How many more than one - or would a lady not ask that of another lady?:grandma

KnicKnac - I don't feel so alone with my admission anymore... :D

Darski - Just like my age, I'll never disclose the actual number! :devil

I check my pm's first. Then I visit the Swap section since I am almost always involved in some swap or another. Then I visit the RAOK lists to see what cool things people have recieved. I then browse the Baby show and tell and sometimes the Thread show and tell. If I have time I might browse some other ones...like this one...or Design Den or whatever else interests me at the moment.

i love to go thru the charity crochet and look at all the pictures. Then i like to read people's wish lists because i love to roak other people, then new posts. I love the show and tells as well, if something is great or i have a comment that i think may help someone who asks a question then i post. i'm here alot, but i'm not a really big poster.:hook But i especially love looking at pictures of what people have made. my computer is very old, so i don't have alot of memory for pictures, so i can't really post pictures.

I click on "new posts" and then I skim.

I focus heavily on the Babies/Children Show and Tell, but paruse the Clothing and Home Decor mostly.

When I am in "New Posts" I always click on what catches my eye ... good titles will always get a click!

There are certain people I follow around, almost like a stalker! :lol

I do exactly same, only I don't paruse the Clothing and Home Decor mostly. I like veiwing "Other Crochet Topic".

I click on "new posts" and then I skim.

I focus heavily on the Babies/Children Show and Tell, but paruse the Clothing and Home Decor mostly.

When I am in "New Posts" I always click on what catches my eye ... good titles will always get a click!

There are certain people I follow around, almost like a stalker! :lol

yep...thats me!...except the babies thing.

• 4 years later...

I read all of them sometimes a title will peak my interest first then I read it first. I been amazed how many things I have learned going to other places here. Love of crochet peaks my interest what others are trying and making also. I also find that many have a great sense of humor and make me laugh or two when I needed it. Yes I love Crochetville for sure and the neat people that are here and I can visit it anytime and many times of the day I want. Might say I afraid I might miss something too if I don't visit everyday.

Archived