My quick Mary Janes

mason204

I came home yesterday feeling yucky and wanted to make a quick pair of slippers. Within the hour I had these:

th_maryjanes1.jpg

A great pattern on Craftster called Cold Feet and 20 Minutes of Time. How appropriate.

My daughter liked them so much I made a pair for her too.

th_maryjanes2.jpg

I loved the fact that they didn't need buttons or buttonholes. Heaven knows by the time I found the right buttons, it would have been Spring and my feet wouldn't have been cold anymore.

:)

Thanks! You just saved me $50! I was going to go online and order a pair of shearling mocassin slippers from L.L.Bean... think I'll make these instead. Does that puffy paint really work to cut down the slipperyness (is that a word?)

Joan

Oh you did a wonderful job on those! I love the colors too :)

I saw this pattern too on craftster (my 2nd favorite crochet site ;) ) and it's next on my to do list-I may just have to try them tonight after the kids go to bed!

thanks for sharing

Ann

These look great! I think they'll be a lot of fun and easy to make! :woo

I found the instructions and as soon as I get a minute (or 20) I plan to make a pair. :hook

Thanks for the tip!! :ty

Oh tooooooooooooooooooo cute!! Just what I need for COLD Iowa weather...thanks ever so much for the link, I already printed it, and will make me a pair in the morning..:hug

Maybe it's because I've only had one cup of coffee this morning, but I can't find the instructions for these Mary Janes duhhhh. Can someone post the link please?

Archived