My finished evening shawl

woolandflax

I'm sorry Tina but I honestly don't know since I was using yarn from a cone. I'm also planning on trying it with the symphony also. I don't think you'd need to double it though. This pattern could be made with any weight yarn I think, you would do more repeats with a thin yarn and less with a bulkier yarn. I have some laceweight wool that keeps tempting me to use it in this pattern but I just don't know yet. Thread would be gorgeous Jackie!!

~Rebecca

Well I didn't know, but I started one last night in the Symphony, and it looks good so far! (I'm only on row four, but still...):)) I think it will be pretty. Thanks for showing us yours, it's gorgeous!

It's beautiful, Rebecca! :cloud9

lol I haven't been to this thread in DAYS and was determined not to reply to any of the 2+ pages of new posts because I'll never get to replying to them all, but I couldn't help myself! I do love your shawl. :)h

I am making mine now, I figured it out. Just needed to concentrate.:) (Oh and the baby taking a nap helped...):) Now I am on row 17? or something; it's SUPER easy, once you get it established... I'm doing mine in "Mystic Purple" Red Heart Symphony. I love it and can't wait til it's done!:knit (Another crocheting frenzy....):))

Oh My. I went and checked out her ebay listings. Wow. You really get that much yarn, for such a great price?! I couldn't figure out the postage, is it a lot? I am going to have to order from her. Great stuff. The yarn you got is so pretty.

Jessi

Archived