A Sweater for Banjo

Mom w/a Motif

Banjo is our four year olds' bear. I won him in one of those machines at the grocery store where the claw drops and picks up the toy. I never win at those things, but one particular day I got him this bear on the first shot (only cost 50 cents!) (We've made up for it at other times, though...) Anyway, he loves this bear. He named him Banjo. And wanted me to make him a sweater.

th_Picture1203.jpg

Soon after we brought Banjo home, he and Violin fell in love. :heart They got married right away. Here they are after their honeymoon:

th_Picture1202.jpg

Well you know how rabbits are! Right away they began their little family, and here they are with baby Cello:

[/url]th_Picture1204.jpg

(She takes after her mothers' side of the family.) :lol

(All pictures should be clickable.)

The reason they all have musical instrument names is because he named the bear Banjo after 'Banjo and Kazooie' (nintendo game). Then they were playing that the bear and bunny got married, and named the bunny Violin, then the baby bunny had to have an instrument name, too....

I got the pattern for the bear sweater here. I don't remember where exactly I got the bunny's dress, but it was at Crochet Pattern Central, I'm almost positive.

Thanks for listening to my goofy story. :P

Tina

:P I don't know if I could make one that small. I was thinking about it though! I could try.

I love their names, and the cute story, Tina :manyheart

I love their outfits too...(arent you going to make one for their baby? ;) )

Thanks for all your kind words, everyone. Just something silly. :2blush

Tina

Archived