Moovalous Cows C-A-L any one : Will Start January 2007

moomooo

Hi to all:

I'm looking to see how many here are cow lovers and or collect cow items..I'm one of them and my entire home is all cow decored...

So If any of you have any cow patterns, no matter wheather its a afghan or stuffed toy , or a kitchen item, pertaining to cow and would love to sign up to begin in January 2007 you may sign up here.

If you don;'t have any cow patterns you can do a search on the net there are a few freebies and some for patterns for sale.

Those of you that have Crochet World issues they have some cow patterns .... Say even in e-pattern central they have some cow patterns for 99 cents and I even plan to purchase them for my collection so check it out ...

Here is a photo of a cookie jar I have made. So grab your hooks and look for patterns and we will be on to a great start soon.

CowCookieJar.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll probably join, but I might not join until February. I want to complete a pullover between Christmas and a late January vacation.

http://www.cutecrochet.com/cows/cows.html

There's a few cute cow patterns on this page, and one is a freebie. I'll probably make the toaster cover, and I may break down and buy the kitchen set.

Thank you lady bebop for the link ... I personally have ordered these cow patterns and let me tell you they are great set to have...

Thanks for the link I made the kitchen toaster cover too I will take a photo this weekend and post it here to keep getting ladies on a mooving path to signing up for 2007...

As for the cow cookie cover, I made that one from another crochet pattern set I will look up which company so if any of you want to order it you may.

Then again I know there is a piggy one online some where for free and all you would have to do is change the features of the mouth and the colors of course and make a cow ... this one pictured here was made using a large can of coffe and you have to save the lid too that is for the cover...

I will look for the info this weekend and post again..

Thanks for the interest and wanting to join.. I hope that you all can post photos when you complete the cows... I'd love to see what we call can come up with..

This will take you to the Udderly Silly scarf pattern at freepatterns dot com

http://www.freepatterns.com/categories/index.php?catid=crochet&subcatid=wearables&RECORD_INDEX%28patterns%29=101

A very interesting scarf. 3rd down on the right side

have fun ladies..there is a cow in a milk can cow in home decor as well

You would think with living on the family Dairy Farm my house would be decorated with Cows, but it's not. I did entered a stuffed toy cow in a Needlework Contest. Pattern from an Annie's Attic Crochet Club years ago. Sorry that I can share the pattern. A picture is in my photobucket. If I find any "freebies" I'll be sure to let you know! :mcow

Wow Beagle lady she is adorable... I know i got that pattern some wheres always in my to do list and I think she will be the one i choose to make for the 2007 cal.. Thanks for sharing her photo from your album..

Here is by far MY favorite cow pattern, I hope a few of you like it to....I am planning on making them..... but not for awhile yet. I have too many holiday things going now...

http://www.michaels.com/art/online/projectsheet?pid=e02343&categoryid=29

Hi Melannie: I'm so happy that you will be part of this crocheted cow items cal and i think its cool you posted it in your signature as well.. Since i began this cal i better do the same. hehehe cool Moooove..

Hi Debbie thanks for the Cow Slippers link I think they are adorable..

How cute it is... And well since this CAL will begin January 2007 I sure hope you too will join us... I hope you can...

SAY Ladies: I got another proposition for you all... I promise that to each one of you that joins and finishes a cow and posts it here beginning January 2007 I will crochet a cow fridgie and send to those that post a phot of your completed cow project...

So how cool is that? So thats my promise...

Wow Beagle lady she is adorable... I know i got that pattern some wheres always in my to do list and I think she will be the one i choose to make for the 2007 cal.. Thanks for sharing her photo from your album..

Hey MOOMOOO< I used the same pattern and made a pair of bib overalls to make a Bull. :hook

Oh am i IN my two year old knows what a cow sounds like and knows where the cows are when we are driving. Today he was saying cow and horsie. If someone can find a stuffed cow big enough for him to carry around that would be great. There most be a pattern out there somewhere. Someone i know crochets the teenage trutles and a dog that my son has that looks like the real thing This would be my first stuffed animal . There will be i lot of pieces to make and put together will I will try, and start crocheting it on jan. first.

Jennifer

This will take you to the Udderly Silly scarf pattern at freepatterns dot com

http://www.freepatterns.com/categories/index.php?catid=crochet&subcatid=wearables&RECORD_INDEX%28patterns%29=101

A very interesting scarf. 3rd down on the right side

have fun ladies..there is a cow in a milk can cow in home decor as well

That's an awesome pattern! However, I created a really cool Cow Scarf for my swap partner during the Autumn Secret Pals (as she loved cows) and it's actually got a cow's head on one side of the scarf, utters and a tail on the other and spots in the middle! It actually turned out adorable and I plan on selling my pattern. If anyone is interested in seeing it or the pattern let me know as I haven't had it tested yet so maybe someone here would like to test it for me (that way you get the pattern for free!)

Donna:

Now you are in trouble with me.... Please pretty please,,,, that sounds awesome... I would love for you to show they photo of that cow scarf here.. Please.....

Also I would love to test that pattern for you , being i'm a cow lover and collector and all... I want in on testing that for you.. she sounds adorable.

I get first bids on testing....

HI there Rosebud:

You are too cute... The website that you just posted is my website. Yes as you can all see I'm a cow fanatic and that crocheted bathroom tank set you see that is my own original pattern., My own design... So ladies there are many cow patterns out there one can get to follow along on or cow a long in January.

If you gals check out : http://www.e-patterncentral.com

You will find a cutie of a cow I am going to buy her myself..

So check it out..

Happy Thanksgiving day to all.

That is so funny that i found that page and it is yours. I was trying to find a stuffed cow pattern i don't have that much time on oline to look around. i know there most be a good pattern somewhere. One of my friends mom makes patterns herself and from stuffed toys and books. She made this cute dog for my son and at quick glance and yo would think it was really. So i want to find something like that so he can play with it.

I found this pattern today at Drops - it has a really neat cow graph at the end that someone might want for this CAL. This may be a knitted pattern but the graph doesn't know that and we could be really daring and just crochet it. :lol

http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/en/visoppskrift.php?d_nr=b6&d_id=24〈=us

I would like to see this as crochet - could be fun.

Archived