Moovalous Cows C-A-L any one : Will Start January 2007

moomooo

Ladies: I just got my mary maxim catalog today in the mail and well I must say that you should all check out item number 1886...

This is for Fern and Bernie crochet cows.. Its a kit that brings all you need to crochet both and i must say this has won my heart and i have to have this kit so I will be ordering it to make this my CAL project.

check it out at:

http://www.marymaxim.com

and like i said item number 1886

Have a great weekend all

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi to all:

Ladies I know i posted this earleir today but I don't think it went thru so here it goes again....

I got my mary maxim catalog today and there it was a pair of cow/bull stuffed kit..

Go to :

http://www.marymaxim.com

there type in item number # 1886

and you will see the lovely couple kit and the price is only 16.99

This is what i will treat myself to x-mas gift to me. And i will do the Moovalous CAL.

Check it out and let me know if any of you also plan to get this kit.

Oh my goodness, those are just way over the top. Love them and can't wait to see what you do with them.

I will be smiling for three days thinking of them.

Is anyone going to explain the cow = girl; bull = boy... nah we'll just go on

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there to all....

Well time is sure flying and well I'm happy to say i just received my Cow set Kit from Mary maxim and they look awsome...

So come January 1st, 2007 I will pull out my hooks and begin to crochet the lovely couple...

Are you ladies gearing up for your cow pattern that you will be working on?

This will be fun..

• 2 weeks later...

Happy New Year to all of you that will be joining me tomorrow the 1st of January 2007 in our Mooovalous Cow CAL ...

Darski aren;t they cute the MM cow set I just had to have that kit...

Well I hope to hear about our coming alongs with our moomooos..

Happy and healthy new year and crocheting fun...

I made a cow potholder to send to my friend for Christmas. It turned out pretty good. Since I don't have a digital camera, I scanned it but the picture is too big to post. I tried to use the online resizer (listed in the board rules) but I only get a small portion of the picture. Any one know of another way I can get it the proper size?

I just use paint.net for my resizing. It is a freebie program version of MS paint tht Bill Gates let a uni class design and create.

I'm not sure if Picassa does resizing but I would guess that it does

Photobucket also resizes for you

I have to do something for this CAL. It is simply required and that is that!

I even have my Y avatar dressed and set for this CAL. that is above and beyond the call eh?

Hi Melannie: I got the Mary maxim kit and it is for 2 lovely cows.. As a matter of fact the prices was great and I already got it and have begun them.

Check out my prior posts here and it will give you the item number in case you want to get it... Well worth the price.

PM me if you have any questions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am not doing this...but had to chime in. A couple of years ago I made the cow cookie jair for my sis. She is a cow FREAK! Then we got into a gag war. I HATE the energizer bunny!! So she kept sending me stuff that was either him or pink rabbits. So I got my revenge and took a Hello Kitty backpack pattern and made the cow face from the cookie jar and made her a cow purse. It came out really cute. Somewhere I think I have a pic. I wrapped it up in some cow fabric I had leftover and kept sending her wierd emails. She didnt know what to expect. Was fun. I am also a sewer so I made her a cow dress as well. Maybe i do need to join this. Has been awhile since I sent her something cow. Think I have a pattern I havent made yet just sitting around waiting on me as well. Hmmm will have to go looking.

Hello ladies:

I've not gotten to do the kit i got from Herschners but I have made another cow item and I will post it here soon...

I am also going to soon start on the pothoilder for one of our ladies here her and I made a swap and she asked me to make her a cow potholder...

So soon you will see..

Please do post your cow projects...

• 4 months later...

I finished KristieMN's 'Goofy Looking Cow' tonight, but I need to get some eyes to put on him. Then I'll post a picture. I am not usually into cows, but my four year old is lately; so for some reason now I am, too. :lol (I made the cow for him.)

Tina

This is so weird! I was just looking at something cow the other day and wondering about this CAL and here with are with a revival going on! (can I get an amen :wlol )

I haven't forgotten that I want to make a cow 'something'. Maybe a baby bib... yeah I have a great pattern and there must be a baby in need of a bib somewhere.

Archived