holiday SNOWMAN crochetalong!

leesespieces

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:hook I think I'll be using this pattern for next years christas gifts. It's soo cute, lol. Thank you for sharing!

I have been planning to make the melting snowman anyway so I'm in I guess

I want a mr and mrs melting for my hallway - it's going to be too too too cute

http://www.crochetnmore.com/meltingsnowman.htm

I am going to make mine a tad larger so they show up in a long hallway

• 8 months later...

I have an interesting drink container that I have been thinking should become a snowman with a little crochet majic. It might become a little buddy for my Coffee Creamer snowlady...

Is anyone else ready to think snowman yet?

:snow:wbrr:sman:flake:2snowman

• 4 weeks later...
I have an interesting drink container that I have been thinking should become a snowman with a little crochet majic. It might become a little buddy for my Coffee Creamer snowlady...

Is anyone else ready to think snowman yet?

:snow:wbrr:sman:flake:2snowman

READY!!!!! :2snowman:sheepxmas:sman :flake :snow:wbrr:wreath

Oh Darski, the melting snowman and women you posted on the first page are tooo cute. I printed up the pattern, insane as I am, I guess I am in as well. I am never going to get all of this done in time.

Oooh! I wanna play! As if I don't have enough to do! I guess I'll add Snowman Wednesdays to my Snowflake Mondays and Dishcloth Tuesdays...

I'm gonna get a cramp.

Amanda

I'm making a snowman ornament. The pattern has a top hat, but I really want him to wear a cowboy hat. Has anybody ever crocheted a tiny cowboy hat? I'm horrible at making things that aren't flat without a pattern!

Amanda

I have some snowmen ornaments that I have been making in #3 thread. I just have to sew on the extras. I'll post pictures when they are done. I didn't use a pattern, just sort of made them up as I went along.:yes

I believe Darski has a cowboy hat in one of her Dora patterns.

http://crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=44912

Oh, you are awesome! Thank you! :manyheart The snowman is thread, so I think if I do the hat in thread it will be about the right size, and Ica nadjust if needed.

I saw this post yesterday and have had snowmen on the brain ever since. So, of course I just had to make one. I couldn't find a pattern I like, so I just winged it. Soo cute and soo much fun to make. So what if it's still in the 80's everyday, my snowman won't melt! :lol

1487885806_07e1ad924a_m.jpg 1487885112_3157ffe0f9_m.jpg

He still needs a mouth and a hat, but I lurve him.

• 1 month later...
I'm in...I have saved my Benefiber bottles all year, and plan to turn them into snowmen.

Those should make great snowmen. I didn't find any containers this year but I may still make a snowman somehow.

Oh, yeah now there is a plan...

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

I am currently working on a snowman on the base of an Orange drink crystals container. it's going to be the little boy to go with my momma from last year.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived