Camo Beanie for my son

Simply Hooked

Hi:

I've posted a few replies but this is the first time I've built up the courage to post my work. I used the HH Boy Beanie Pattern, he likes it so much I had to make another one in lt. grey. Now he wants 2 more in charcoal and black. It's a good feeling when your kids, especially boys, appreciate and will actually wear the stuff you make.:)

http://links.pictures.aol.com/pic?id=70c0nUOQlGAaaXn0ue6q15g4KqQojqipNvHPv4xQp5Fd3Ig=&size=m

Thanks.

When he first wanted me to do the camo one, I thought he was just trying to make some brownie points. But he requested 3 more and now his older brother wants one in black. This seems too good to be true. One wonders what are they plotting :think

Love the hat. My daughter's a tomboy and the camo yarn might just be the thing for a hat for her. Now look what you've started...:D

I thought at first your son was really small (until I saw the photo) but he looks like a teenager and that scores extra points!! :2rock

cheryl.:hook

Not only is he a handsome boy, but he is lucky that at 19 he knows what profession he would like...My nephew is in college for 4 years and has to go a fifth year because he changed his major midstream and is still not sure....

Great Beanie for him, glad he likes it...did you use a pattern?:cheer

Thanks for all the compliments. Of course after reading the comments, my son gave me the" awww mom!" (but saw him showing it to his friends :lol Got to love that book. This is the 3rd pattern I've done from that book. The others were Sweet Pea Shawl and that green scarf, can't remember the name in the book right now.

There are so many patterns from here, there and everywhere and so little time.

Archived