Flowers and Vines Neckwarmer

mwedzi

Hi everybody. Man, I have been spending all my time knitting lately. I almost forgot how much I :manyheart crochet. I made this up from a couple of balls of RYC Cashsoft. It really is quite effective in keeping one's neck warm. I took notes on how to do it, so I hope to put the pattern up tonight on my blog. A quick and fun thing to make, and the pattern is not super strict so you can just have fun with it, making long vines and short vines and offshoot vines and flowers wherever you want.

th_vineneckwarmer.jpg

th_vineneckwarmer2.jpg

--Nikki http://knitensity.blogspot.com

That is SUPER CUTE:clap ! It looks adorable on you too... what a FUN idea. I remember a pattern I bought quite a while back that was sort of in the same idea, but I'm gonna look for yours, too! Can a person ever have too many patterns? I think not:hook !

I agree with the others -- your pattern is VERY cute. I like that it is a cross between a choker and a scarf. I will definitely be printing it! -- I have to agree with funkyreporter:

Can a person ever have too many patterns? I think not:hook !

--Cathy

Thank you all for the comments! :) I've put up the tutorial on how to make it on the blog here:

http://knitensity.blogspot.com/2006/10/flowers-and-vines-crochet-neck-warmer.html

It was so easy to make, but a little difficult to explain, so more of a tutorial than a strict pattern. If anyone tries it and has any problems, please let me know. :yarn

:cheerThat is very pretty. I've just started working on my first scarflette, it's turning out pretty nicely sofar for a first try. I'm use to the standard sized scarves, but have never tried the scarflettes. I think I could really like them though. Great work!

Archived