Frank Jr

Chiscrochetcrazy

Thank yall :)

Cindi I'll probably make it a free pattern I just need to type it up.I'd love to have someone test but I don't have a clue how to do pdf files & I'm not sure too many people would want the pattern anyway :lol

oh gods .. he's fantastic ... what do you mean you don't think too many would want the pattern ... personally .. I love it .. and would make a ton of them ... but then I'm a bit weird lol

Thanks everyone :)

oh gods .. he's fantastic ... what do you mean you don't think too many would want the pattern ... personally .. I love it .. and would make a ton of them ... but then I'm a bit weird lol

Thank you :hug From 1 weirdo to another :lol

Thank yall :)

Cindi I'll probably make it a free pattern I just need to type it up.I'd love to have someone test but I don't have a clue how to do pdf files & I'm not sure too many people would want the pattern anyway :lol

He is ABSOLUTELY FAB U LOUS!!! lol i wanna make i wanna make giveme giveme :D

Ok, I have a solution to your PDF delimmas. there is a FREE downloadable program called "cutepdf". What you do w/ it is, you fix your pattern how you want it to look, all the info/picts ect. THEN, you go to the print option of the program you are using to write the pattern up in, it will give you TWO printer options now--your regular printer, and if you click the arrow next to it, will open up and give you the "cutepdf" print option. click to use it and it will ask where you want it saved and name like a normal save and WHHHHAAAAALLLLLAAAAAA you have a PDF file all ready to send :)

ANYWHO, the website for it is <<http://www.cutepdf.com/>> . Hope it helps you out (can you tell that i REALLY REALLY want to make 1??huh huh?? :hook )

Sandy the overanxious

Archived