Anybody in NC?

Guest stormync23

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm in Indian Trail, NC! It's about 5 mins from Matthews just East of Charlotte!. =)

Wow.. we are neighbors!!! We meet every Tuesday night from 5:30-8:30pm at Five guys burgers and fries and every 1st and 3rd Saturday from 11am - 2pm there too. Our website is http://www.charlottecrocheters.com Come on down! :hook

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
hi,

I'm in Laurel Springs;which is in Ashe County in the NW side of the state in the mountains. Is there anyone else in this area who would like to get together and crochet and chat somewhere, sometime? I'm a short drive to Boone, Wilkesboro, or Jefferson.

Angie

I am in Boone. I have been on the board for a bit, but I haven't logged in very much. I am totally addicted to crocheting. :hook

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice to see an active topic for my home state, i live just outside of Charlotte in Gastonia. I only really know one person who does crochet, and that was when i was away at uni. They still live up in that area though (Western Carolina) so i don't get to see them at all now.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Is anyone on this list still active?  I'm in Vanceboro which is basically halfway between Greenville and New Bern...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...