Guest stormync23

Anybody in NC?

I'm in Indian Trail, NC! It's about 5 mins from Matthews just East of Charlotte!. =)

Wow.. we are neighbors!!! We meet every Tuesday night from 5:30-8:30pm at Five guys burgers and fries and every 1st and 3rd Saturday from 11am - 2pm there too. Our website is http://www.charlottecrocheters.com Come on down! :hook

Newbie here living in Raleigh NC

welcome aboard! I live north of Raleigh . There is a group that meets in Durham, and another in north Raleigh.... we'll have to do a yarn store meet up!:D

hi,

I'm in Laurel Springs;which is in Ashe County in the NW side of the state in the mountains. Is there anyone else in this area who would like to get together and crochet and chat somewhere, sometime? I'm a short drive to Boone, Wilkesboro, or Jefferson.

Angie

I am in Boone. I have been on the board for a bit, but I haven't logged in very much. I am totally addicted to crocheting. :hook

Nice to see an active topic for my home state, i live just outside of Charlotte in Gastonia. I only really know one person who does crochet, and that was when i was away at uni. They still live up in that area though (Western Carolina) so i don't get to see them at all now.

Anyone in the Fayetteville area? The one place I used to visit for knit and crochet nights closed in Fayetteville to focus in their location in Whiteville. It would be great to meet with a few others to crochet and chat :-)