Guest stormync23

Anybody in NC?

TXCrochetLover,

I'm in Raleigh, close to RTP. I sent you a lengthy PM with info about RTP and surrounding areas. Feel free to ask me any questions.

NikkiW :hook

Thanks Nikki, I may have to ask questions about schools. That is on my list of items to research.

I'm in Vanceboro, about half way between Greenville & New Bern...LOVE Weaver's Webb but it's too dangerous for me to visit there often lol!!

I live in High Shoals, NC It's about 25 miles south east of Charlotte. between Gastonia and Lincolnton right off of Hwy 321. :cheer

i live near charlotte north carolina and i love to crochet blankets i am making a acc team blankets for my family.....

Is anyone in the western portion of the state...say,near Asheville:?

Me, I'm about a hour and a half from there (in Franklin).

Edited by turtlelove31510

I wish some of you lived near my little town of Edenton over here on the East Coast. I'm about 45 minutes from Elizabeth City, NC but also about 45 minutes from Suffolk, Va. About an hour or so from Chesapeake, Va and an hour and a half from Newport News/Hampton, Va. Anybody at all near me:(

I'm in Raleigh, and I'd love to hook up (pun intended) with some other crocheters here!

NC here!

I'm in Lewisville....a couple miles outside Winston-Salem.

I am officially a North Carolina resident! My kids and I arrived about the middle of June. We live in Durham. It is beautiful here! We came I40 so we got to see some mountain terrain and during spring break we went to Wilmington. I know we will enjoy exploring the area.

I live in Asheboro home of the NC Zoo and pottery. Randolph co has lots of potter's. We really need to try and get together for a day. maybe at nice yarn shop.

I live in McLeansville which is close to Greensboro, Burlington, and Reidsville NC.

I'm at the Crystal Coast, close to the hurricanes and not much else, lol.

• Like 1

I live in Shallotte, NC which is the last beaches in southeastern NC and is 30 miles below Wilmington, NC and 30 miles above Myrtle Beach, SC.

I just recently moved to Pittsboro. Not very far at all from Cary, the Triad (Raleigh, Durham and Chapel hill), Sanford, Apex, and Siler City. Anyone around there we should try and get up sometime :).

If there is anyone in the Concord area, I meet w/ a group of knitters (Loom City Stitchers on Ravelry) on Thursday nights, 6-9pm, at the Starbucks at Carolina Mall.

anyone want to rescue a poor truck driver on halloween? i will be heading from shelby nc to aberdeen nc. i deliver saturday in shelby and have two days to get to aberdeen for a 7 am pick up on tuesday...i will have the trailer with me though..

I'm currently in Greensboro, NC. We have a weekly stitch group at the Hemphill Branch library if anyone wants to come by. It's mainly knitters and kids learning to knit, but all are welcome! PM me if you want details!

I'm in Louisburg, about 35 minutes north of Raleigh. I'd love to meet some others from my area. Raleigh is definitely do-able. God bless!

Thursday night I found Crochetville - glad to have cound it! I live in Doylestown, PA (outside of Philadelphia), but hope to move Asheboro-Denton soon.

Kristina

Edited by crochet4pets&preems

I live in Roanoke Rapids, NC. I haven't found anyone that really crochets.

I'm in the South Charlotte area! I know a lot of knitters, would love to meet some local hookers! :hook

Is there anyone who lives in the Hillsborough, Efland, Cedar Grove, Mebane, Burlington area? I know there is a knitting group that meets at the Mebane library. Are there any crochet groups that meet in this area? :hook

Thanks.

Cadie