Anybody in NC?

Guest stormync23

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wish some of you lived near my little town of Edenton over here on the East Coast. I'm about 45 minutes from Elizabeth City, NC but also about 45 minutes from Suffolk, Va. About an hour or so from Chesapeake, Va and an hour and a half from Newport News/Hampton, Va. Anybody at all near me:(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am officially a North Carolina resident! My kids and I arrived about the middle of June. We live in Durham. It is beautiful here! We came I40 so we got to see some mountain terrain and during spring break we went to Wilmington. I know we will enjoy exploring the area.

I live in Asheboro home of the NC Zoo and pottery. Randolph co has lots of potter's. We really need to try and get together for a day. maybe at nice yarn shop.

I live in McLeansville which is close to Greensboro, Burlington, and Reidsville NC.

• 3 months later...

I just recently moved to Pittsboro. Not very far at all from Cary, the Triad (Raleigh, Durham and Chapel hill), Sanford, Apex, and Siler City. Anyone around there we should try and get up sometime :).

anyone want to rescue a poor truck driver on halloween? i will be heading from shelby nc to aberdeen nc. i deliver saturday in shelby and have two days to get to aberdeen for a 7 am pick up on tuesday...i will have the trailer with me though..

• 3 weeks later...

I'm currently in Greensboro, NC. We have a weekly stitch group at the Hemphill Branch library if anyone wants to come by. It's mainly knitters and kids learning to knit, but all are welcome! PM me if you want details!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Thursday night I found Crochetville - glad to have cound it! I live in Doylestown, PA (outside of Philadelphia), but hope to move Asheboro-Denton soon.

Kristina

Edited by crochet4pets&preems

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...