Anybody in NC?

Guest stormync23

stormy my parents and hubby's mom live there in burlyworld. We got there a few times a year. :)

We live in Ky but when I go home I surely do eat at Zacks, Skids and Boston sandwich shop...........mmmmmmmmmmm. Those are about the ONLY things that I miss about home. Where we live there aren't a lot of mom and pop places to eat and those are always the best!

Hello all you NCers! I'm in Sylva (near waynesville, Asheville, Canton, Franklin, etc...)! Love the mountains! :manyheart

Mary <><

My Gosh!!! I think NC has the most members. I am from the original Washington on the Pamlico River about 15 miles SE of Greenville, NC home of ECU Pirates. I am a migrated yankee! Was born in NYC, lived in NJ and moved to NC in 1968. Love it here! :manyheart

My Gosh!!! I think NC has the most members. I am from the original Washington on the Pamlico River about 15 miles SE of Greenville, NC home of ECU Pirates. I am a migrated yankee! Was born in NYC, lived in NJ and moved to NC in 1968. Love it here! :manyheart
YAY! :clap Another eastern NC'er. I'm in Carteret County.

• 2 weeks later...

hey ya'll. I live in a little town called Haw River, just east of Burlington. It's nice to see all these folks from NC here. I feel so at home. I was raised in Graham and have lived here with my hubby for 21 yrs. I love it. It's nice and quiet and not far from the "big" cities. just a hop and a skip from greeensboro and durham.

hey ya'll. I live in a little town called Haw River, just east of Burlington. It's nice to see all these folks from NC here. I feel so at home. I was raised in Graham and have lived here with my hubby for 21 yrs. I love it. It's nice and quiet and not far from the "big" cities. just a hop and a skip from greeensboro and durham.

You are just a hop, skip and a jump from me down 85! I live in Cedar Grove just north of Hillsborough. Welcome to the forum.

• 1 month later...

it's amazing to be a part of a forum for months and NEVER realize that so many are ur real neighbors!! Even though i am from NC i do NOT consider myself a "Tarheel"!! lol i am a NC STATE fan all the way!!!

live in Salisbury, Nc (between Charlotte and Winston Salem) and have a daughter in Greenville (she's a Pirate):cheer :cheer

it's amazing to be a part of a forum for months and NEVER realize that so many are ur real neighbors!! Even though i am from NC i do NOT consider myself a "Tarheel"!! lol i am a NC STATE fan all the way!!!

live in Salisbury, Nc (between Charlotte and Winston Salem) and have a daughter in Greenville (she's a Pirate):cheer :cheer

Now, we can't help it that UNC snagged the name first.

NC is the tarheel state and if you're from here, you are one. :D (I'll bet you already knew that.)

I know all those other ACC schools (and maybe some non-ACC schools) are cringing, but that's just the way it is.:yes

I'm a Happy Appy Mountaineer, myself...and love being from the tarheel state.

(And if you heard me speak this post, you would hear a very pleasant tone of voice. I wrote this post with the utmost respect. When I read it, I thought, "ooo. That could sound not so polite." Courtesy is my goal here. I hope that's the way it came across. Thank God for smilies!;))

to "melissacrochets" yea, i know about the Tarheel thing...i was just kiddin, because me whole family despises UNC-CH and i'm just added to the list! lol my 5 yr. old grandson and I get into little "arguments" on the subject, too

still proud to be FROM the Tarheel State, just not a Tarheel fan!:cheer

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I live in Parkton, which is between Fayetteville and Lumberton. Hope to meet some crocheting friends here. Been at it for over 40 years and love it.

• 7 months later...

I am in Edenton. That is the extreme NE corner. I am a long-time crocheter even though I am still relatively young. I teach high school science and am learning to do/make ami's this week. I grew up in Franklin/Macon County in the southwest. Moved to Sylva and went to WCU (yes I 'moved' 19.9 miles away from home for college). Student taught at Smoky Mtn HS under the wonderful Mrs. Kim Corzine. Moved to Asheboro then Ramseur in Randolph County and three years ago moved here to Chowan county. I tease my DH that we are doing a tour of the state!

Why is the NC so quiet? :-)

Edited by JC12551
Add additional info