Claude the Camel

KristieMN

I sincerly enjoy your little patterns, and so has my grandson and granddaughter. I am a casual crochet'er but I really enjoy making these little guys as a hobby. Thank y0u very much for your generious talent and gift. forever in your shadow. Gracie

• 3 weeks later...

Kristie,

YOU AMAZE ME! I am in love :heart with all of your patterns, they are the most adorable things. I have crocheted several (the mouse :mouse, the piggy :pig, the lady bug :ladybug), and have just come across this cutie, and am just in awe! You are so very talented and creative, as well as tremendously generous for sharing your ideas. I have told my DH that I want all of your Esty patterns for Christmas! :ctree

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi, I am living and teaching in the Land of Camels (Saudi Arabia!) and I just wanted to share that I have seen the usual tan camels here as well as dark brown ones! But the REALLY valuable ones (If a father pays THIS price for his son's bride, he's really wealthy!) are the ALL WHITE ones!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

What a cutie! I'm working on Claude these days, and so far, everything is clear and easy to follow. I used smaller crochet and yarn, but the result is so far stunning! I can't wait to start assembling it tomorrow (when I'll go and find a pipe cleaner...). I'll post a picture when I'm done!

Thanks so much for those funny animal patterns!

Archived