Little Girls Halter Top

This is a simple halter top for a size 4/5 girl. To see finished pictures, please see this post. [ADMIN NOTE: The photos are no longer available on the original poster's photobucket account, so the thread in the previous link has been archived until/if the photos are available again.]

* Please note that this is my first time writing up a pattern and this pattern has not been tested. Please crochet at your our risk. :) *

Please let me know if you find any errors, so that I can correct it here. Have fun and enjoy!

I hook

Peaches and Creme yarn

ch 21

sc 2nd ch from hook

sc across with 2 sc in last ch

ch 1 turn

*sc across with 2 sc in last sc, ch 1 turn*

repeat from * 30 times

last row, sc across with 2 sc in last sc, ch 4 turn.

(33 rows of sc)

sc 2nd sc from hook

*ch 3, skip next sc, sc in next sc*

repeat from * to end of row, ch 4 turn

*sc in 2nd ch sp from hook, ch 3, skip next ch sp, sc in next ch sp, ch 4 in last ch sp*

repeat from * 18 times

(20 rows of ch sps)

with wrong side facing, at the top of halter, join in end ch, ch 50

hdc 2nd ch from hook to end

join in 2nd ch, finish off

repeat for other side

with wrong side facing, join at end of last sc row, ch 60

hdc 2nd ch from hook to end

join at end of next row up, finish off

repeat on other side.

weave in all ends.

Just wanted to say no problems with this pattern at all, I have made 3 of them in no time. One I made in Bernat baby boucle' and posted that pic in showcase. The other two are made in Caron's simply soft, one in yellow and the other in bone. The bone one has in the back an extra set of ties.

Thanks for the pattern!!!!

I showed this to my granddaughter today and she loves it. I will make one as soon as I go and get the supplies. Thank you for the wonderful pattern:cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer .

Mary St James City, Florida

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I have wondered about this pattern since it was resurrected lately so I decided to make one up to see it.

post-4896-135897420788_thumb.jpg

Confessions...

by the 29th row of sc my wrist was screaming at me so I quit there. (instead of 33 rows)

I decided that you could see the effect of the ch 3 mesh without my going any further with those rows.

For the ties, I did a sl st into every ch instead of a hdc as suggested.

Other than that :rofl it shows you what to expect with this pattern. Now that I have done it I remember seeing it when the thread was first posted. :sigh

:wlol

HTH

Archived