My Gothic Seraphina

Solitaire

I know ... I know ... yet another Seraphina shawl ... but you have to admit .. its a wonderful pattern! .. I did mine in Homespun Gothic with an N hook .. it took almost 4 skeins. Absolutely yummy warm and I love the purple and black color of the homespun gothic. Enjoy!:manyheart

th_000_0371.jpg

th_f6aa39e6.jpg

OoOoHHHH!! What a great shawl! I love it!

I have been seeing this wonderful serephina shawl and I cant seem to find the pattern. Can someone point me in the right direction? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Wow it really looks great. i am going to have to give that pattern a go, one of these days...lol so many wims and wips at the moment.

That is really a beautiful shawl! I bet it looks wonderful on you as well....Thanks for sharing it with us, and thank you too for posting the pattern for it.....I guess that several Crochetville crocheters must have been making these before I got here....so it will now move onto my "Works in Mind" list:yes Thanks again...you did a great job!

Thank you very much for the compliments .. I truly enjoyed working on this pattern .. and I intend to make another one in a few months .. once I get other things finished. I'm working on a ton of stuffies from Kristen's patterns and the gromit pattern here on crochetville .. my youngest turns 3 next month ACK .. I'm going to be busy busy busy.:hook

u know the way you have it spread out kind of looks like wings.

Thats what I love the most about this pattern .. it reminds me of bat wings!:devil:flying

Archived