Traveling Hook! Hookin for heart patients! READ POST 269/270

Jimmie Lu

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deborah Your squars are so pretty!!

I have done the same to make my squares bigger:) I have three of the 63 8" square books but most of the time when we are asking for squares they are 12" so I just add a border to make 12".

WOW only three more ahead of me I can hardly wait!!!! I have never used any other type of hook so this is going to be great!!!

hope everyone has a happy 4th of July weekend:hug

I don't know I was there early enough to hopefully get it on the truck tonight also sent it priority so I hope it helps

Well, I got my wish!:yay The hook is here! Got out of work early today, so I can get a head start. The hook is so nice. Didn't expect it to be so smooth:yes Looking forward to working with it. Thanks Wildthing!

I am almost done with my squares.:yay Plan to send everything out on Monday if I get City girls address. The hook took some getting used to even though I crochet with wood hooks a lot. It has a much shorter shank than I am used to.

It is an awesome hook and I enjoyed using it!:yes :yes I'm not a great square maker, but they came out ok. JimmieLu, I PMed you re: address. I'll email you again if I don't hear from you.

Jimmie Lu-I did not get the email.:think I'll PM you.

I'll take pics, but I don't have an easy way to get them on. Have to put them on a CD first.:angry

I just got in from W. VA and think wenesday I will get everybodys stuff all at once lol glad the hook is traveling and hookin!!

where in west virginia? you should have stoped by for coffee:lol :hug

Morgantown and we frequent there so I will have to maybe stop in for coffee for hubby and crocheting for me lol

you are about 2 1/2 hours west of me over the mountins! I am in martinsburg. In the panhandle

I didn't send it out until Tuesday AM (about 8:30 am). She could have gotten it though, since she is not to far from me. I'll send the squares out to you, Jimmie Lu, as soon as I find something to tag them with!!

Archived