Traveling Hook! Hookin for heart patients! READ POST 269/270

Jimmie Lu

Deb I was starting to wonder that myself. Things are a bit slow everywhere I think? due to kiddos going back to school I know I needed to paint 40 tubes for a kids klub project I thought was next week and surprise to me it is tonight. So where oh where is thet beautiful hook?
I still have the hook. It's been a difficult week. I will work on the square this weekend and will get it in the mail as soon as possible.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's a quick hook update. My square is finished, and both packages (sq --> Jimmie Lu & hook --> Knic Knac) should be in the mail tomorrow, unless work gets the better of me.

No problem Melissa. I totally understand how life gets in the way from time to time. :)

KnicKnac, the hook is on its way to you. I put it in the mail this morning. :)

Jimmie Lu, a square is heading your way; it also went into the mail today. :)

Hook? What hook? I don't have any hook. What? I don't even KNOW how to CROCHET! I really have NO IDEA what you people are talking about...

MU HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA - :devil:rofl:drool:goodorbad:nahnah:loco

Oh you teaser, Knicknack.

Just dropping by to see how many talented fingers have been adding patina to the hook. What a history that hook will have, eh?

Oh Jimbo. While I don't admit that I actually HAVE the hook, I would like to say that if I DID HAVE the hook AND the journal, it would be a most interesting story reading what was written before me and what joy this journal will be giving someone(s) when they receive the finished product made from such a remarkable hook. But alas, I cannot claim any of that as true.......

Allright, allright, I admit I had the hook. I am finished with my squares and will be sending it off tomorrow to Jimmie Lu and the hook to donnalynn2.

This was fun!!!

You can read about it all on my own NEW DOMAIN!!!

www.knicknac.com

Here is a link to that particular post.

Traveling Hook for Heart Patients

Thanks Jimmie Lu for putting it together. It was a blast...the hook was unbelieveable!

Archived