Bunch O' Bags (felted)

Chrome Kitty

This is the bag I made for Sewmom for the Spring Bag exchange. I guess my pictures have been in the camera for a while:lol. I came up with the design and wrote the pattern.

th_003_1.jpgpost-2549-135897404319_thumb.jpg

Cascade 220 (don't remember the color names)

Pictured here are the prototypes along with a fulled Noro bag (all still need handles;))

th_026_24.jpgpost-2549-135897404322_thumb.jpg

And the prototypes from the side.

th_015_13.jpgpost-2549-135897404324_thumb.jpg

Blue & white is Lana and a little bit of Lion Wool because I ran out of the blue. Pink & grey is Paton's Merino.

Pics are clickable.

Brenda

post-2549-135897404313_thumb.jpg

post-2549-135897404316_thumb.jpg

BTW, I really :manyheart L :heart o :heart v :heart e :manyheart this bag! It looks even better in person. It's a great size, and the handles are the PERFECT length.

The pattern is unbelievable. You can't keep but looking at it.

Brenda, I'm glad you finally got YOUR pictures out of your camera - that's where they still are at my house :blush

Thanks, everyone! :hug

Hopefully I'll have time this weekend to type the pattern up.

Mommabear, I thought about trying to sell it to a yarn co. or maybe Leisure Arts, but it sounds like more effort than I want to put forth right now.

Mwedzi, The Noro actually felted very nicely. The yarn had a hemp-like texture, but after one run through the washer, it was so soft and fluffy I couldn't believe it. It's rather flimsy compared to all the others I've used (Patons, LB, Cascade, etc.), but that's ok. The downside is that Noro is really expensive. I think it was around $9 or so per skein and that bag used 5 skeins. :eek I bought one or two at a time so it wouldn't hurt so bad:P.

Archived