Circus Fun Afghan

LI Roe

Just a pic of an afghan I did using those leftover balls of variegated yarn that I had rolling around. Original pattern called for solids but I like to be different. Another going to charity.

th_PICT0003.jpg

LI Roe

Hi Julie Kay,

Nah, Bill and Hilary are upstate NY, I'm down on Long Island but if you remember Joey Buttafuoco (who is now in California), that is the same town, he was from Massapequa, I'm just over a bit in the North Massapequa area.

LI Roe

PS Thank you both. I had hoped to get the pic bigger but I followed the photobucket instructions on this board and that is the way it came out.

Hi Julie Kay,

Nah, Bill and Hilary are upstate NY, I'm down on Long Island but if you remember Joey Buttafuoco (who is now in California), that is the same town, he was from Massapequa, I'm just over a bit in the North Massapequa area.

LI Roe

PS Thank you both. I had hoped to get the pic bigger but I followed the photobucket instructions on this board and that is the way it came out.

Nice! The pic is "clickable" so it can be made bigger.

Thanks everyone.

Now that I know (finally) how to post, I'll be putting up more pics.

Also, Julie, just remembered Massapequa is also home (or was home) to the actors, Alec and William Baldwin, and the third brother whose name escapes me. And Jerry Seinfeld is from there too. Fortunately, those outweigh the Buttafuocos.

Take care.

LI Roe

Your afghan turned out really pretty! I like working with variegated colors too. :cheer

If you were trying to post a clickable thumbnail, then it worked perfectly! But if what you wanted was to post the (properly sized - see note below) larger picture, all you need to do is copy the bottom-most line of code below the picture's thumbnail in your photobucket account and paste that code in your message window and voila! If you're not sure, don't forget that's what the Scratch Pad forum is here for, to test these things out!

As far as the picture being the right size, I took a look at your full-sized version of the afghan picture, and it is too large to post it directly here. You have it set to 640 x 480. Your largest side can be no bigger than 480, so you would need to shrink this further before you could post it here.

I hope I haven't confused you any further :blush, but if so - just give a shout and I'll try to do better! :hook

Thanks Goldi,

I was trying to get the pic posted the proper size (knew it was too big if I cut and pasted it) so I did the next best thing. At least it worked (I am not too computer literate but am slowly learning). I will test something out in scratch pad for the next time I post a pic. And if I have trouble, I will give a yell.

Thanks for your response. Appreciate it.

LI Roe

Archived