Cutest Crochet Pup patterns

lildumpling

I just wanted to share this site I found on the net, I was just so amazed at the ability of this person, or persons to be able to make these cutest, cutest, cutest ever pups I have ever seen. I was exploring the net and found this blog, with a Japanese pattern by the name of soragami. To get to this blog go to

then on the right lower hand corner under Japanese sites, go to the word Soragami, click on this and WOW, the cutest pups ever, Crocheted. Click on the pups on the upper left hand corner, then animated pups come up and when you click on them, it brings up that pup, crocheted. I would love to have some of these patterns, IF I could just understand Japanese or know how to communicate with someone on how to order. Is there anyone here in Crochetville that could help me on how to order these? Anyone know Japanese? TIA.

They are so darn cute, just makes you want to be able to speak/read Japanese. I have a heap of Hello Kitty patterns that are in Japanese, although they have the symbol charts to, it still takes a lot of patience and perseverance. There is someone on the board that is Japanese, but can't remember her name, she posted on the Hello Kitty thread. Good luck, they certainly are gorgeous and worth trying to get the patterns.

i LOVE your cats .. what pattern did you use ?? where can i find it ..

I just wanted to share this site I found on the net, I was just so amazed at the ability of this person, or persons to be able to make these cutest, cutest, cutest ever pups I have ever seen. I was exploring the net and found this blog, with a Japanese pattern by the name of soragami. To get to this blog go to

then on the right lower hand corner under Japanese sites, go to the word Soragami, click on this and WOW, the cutest pups ever, Crocheted. Click on the pups on the upper left hand corner, then animated pups come up and when you click on them, it brings up that pup, crocheted. I would love to have some of these patterns, IF I could just understand Japanese or know how to communicate with someone on how to order. Is there anyone here in Crochetville that could help me on how to order these? Anyone know Japanese? TIA.

i LOVE your cats .. what pattern did you use ?? where can i find it ..

yay! i can help with this: the pattern (in japanese) is here, and there's a walk-through here. it's really quite easy just to follow the tables, which give you the required number of stitches for each round. this pattern was a crochet-along on glitter recently, and we found out a lot of stuff on the way, especially about stuffing: check out the thread.

if you have any specific questions pm me - i don't check in here that regularly, but a pm should reach me.

• 2 months later...

I don't know where she got all the patterns from, but I do know where some of them came from.

The boston terrier is from the amigurumi book Volume 1, ISBN4-309-26572-3

The dachshund is from the amigurumi book Volume 3, USBN4-309-26761-0

The labs, bermese mountain dog, chihuahua, beagle and pug are in the book "amigurumi no nakamatachi", ISBN4-277-17187-7

I've been searching but I haven't run across where the other dogs came from. I'm wondering if the person didn't do these other breeds herself?

Hope this helped. Oh, and if anybody finds out what book the other breeds are from, PLEASE e-mail me! Can you tell I'm BEGGING!!!!!!!

Edited to say....you can find these books on e-bay, but most of them are $25 plus and then you have to pay shipping. You can order from Amazon Japan or I ordered from http://us.yesasia.com/en/Chinese/Index.aspx

Most of the books were around $14 and that included shipping. So just a quick tip!

One more edit...you can go to google.com and on the right is a link that says something like "language tools". Click on that and you can put a http address in there and choose to translate from Japanese to English. It is not perfect, but does help to give you the jist of what is being said. And on some computers, you can just right click on the page and in the pop up box, it says "translate this page into English".

Ok, my last edit, I promise!

Thanks,

Leslie

Hello !

I live in Japan and can read a bit of Japanese too...

I went through the Soragumi's site - except for the patterns posted above - most are original patterns made especially after requests from dog owners.

If you are interested in other dog patterns - http://www.katcrochet.com/freebies.htm - has 2 translated patters posted for free on her site.

Japanese pattern instructions are pretty straightforward since it uses charts and international crochet symbols.

If anyone needs some help with any Japanese pattern I would be more than happy to help you out.

Just pm me.:yes :yes

iggie

• 1 month later...

Oh wow...I wish those books would be published in English! And I would LOVE it if they would make a collie pattern. Those dogs are sooo adorable! Thanks for sharing the site with pics!

Try this link (a more direct way to find it): http://soragumi.hp.infoseek.co.jp/sora-ami01.htm

Scroll down a bit and you will see animated dogs; clicking on each one gives you pictures of the individual breeds.

That totally worked! Thank you. They're incredible, absolutely incredible!:c9

Archived