annie's attic pattern of the day 3-14-06

crochetmama

I just saw the new Annie's Attic free pattern for today (Tuesday 03/14/06), and it's a beauty! It's a green fingerweight Spring cardigan. Get it while you can because in less than 24 hours, they'll change the pattern again and then it's too late! Hurry hurry!

:hook:hook

I looked over the pattern, and you're right, theworm, it seems a bit hairy. :eek But it would be so cute in a deep red, or a golden yellow! I think I'm going to put it on the back burner as I scrape my courage together. :lol

I have a question though. It says for the yarn that one needs 11 (200yds) hanks. Does this means that I need 11 hanks, each being 200 yds? :think Or is 200 yds the total yardage?

clocke, you need 11-200 yard hanks to make the sweater. :)

Very pretty sweater but I can't afford another WIP or potential WIP - lol! I'll just admire any that get made by other people. :lol

This was originally shown in an older issue of Crochet! Magazine. I have looked over this pattern about a dozen times and have never done it yet. It seems now there is quite a bit of interest to make this. If someone has a CAL for this I may jump in. I would love to make this with a light pink it would be so nice and "Springy"...

Anyone else having trouble saving this pattern? I normally paste them into Word and save so I don't have to print until I'm about to make it, but when I do that the picture keeps turning all pink on me :scrachin Weird. I tried saving the photo and inserting it into the document that way, but it still happened. Guess I'm just going to have to print it today!

Edited -- never mind! I fixed the problem. I don't know why it was happening, but I opened the photo in paint shop pro, copied all of it, pasted it as a new photo, and I was able to get that one into a Word document so I don't have to print it till I need it. :)

I saw a post somewhere else talking about the pattern of the day and I went and printed out the beautiful sweater. I am making my daughter a knitted doll (first project knitting) then I am going to jump right into this sweater, I actually think I have the yarn on hand also. Can't wait, I'll post a pic once its complete

Archived