Nice bag - what do you thinK?

That is a very nice looking handbag. A little too pricey for me even with the 16% off, and I'm not one to pass up a sale :lol

If it had a different handle it would look very similar to the one that one of the actresses on All My Children was carrying the other day.

How about going to a thrift shop or garage sale and buying an old purse with that type of hardware, dismantle the purse and reuse the good bits with a crocheted bag!! I really like that idea, I may do that myself :D

:eek :eek :eekwhat the heck is that made out of gold?:lol :lol :lol for that kind of dough i can buy a huge amount of specialty yarns worth much more to me than that purse. it really does not look that hard to make a knockoff . the hardware being the hardest to find.:D :D bet katchkan could make one :rofl :rofl

I'm wondering who will be the first to write us a pattern for that knock-off? I would love to make that! I actually don't care too much for the handles. If I made one I'd either make my own handles or buy one in the craft store.

I don't care if a member of the royal family crocheted that bag, it's not worth that much money! I wonder how many people will fork over that kind of money?

Crazy price. . . must be for those of us with too much money to count!

The braided stitch pattern can be found in the 63 Squares afghan booklet. I wonder if I can find the leather and hardware online. . . shouldn't be too hard :D

Uh Oh , Guys ...

I can hear Celeste's wheels in her head cranking even as we speak ! :idea

Celeste, I thought of you when I saw this -- and thought CELESTE can whip up one of these ! :D

Hope you remember your dear old pal from Hicksville when you write up the pattern . :lashes

Archived