Hello from Virginia

Just thought I would write a brief introduction. Right now I am living in Norfolk, Virginia. I have 2 boys - Nathan (3 years) and Nicholas (10 weeks). The husband is about to retire from the Navy and we are looking at Portland, Oregon and possibly Miami. I have been crocheting since high school and have recently started crocheting more with thread instead of yarn. I also knit and do some cross stitch as well.

Angela:manyheart

Hi Angela! It sounds like you have an exciting adventure ahead as you transition to life outside of the Navy and as your young children grow up. Well it will be cool to have you spend some time with us here at Crochetville. You will love it here!

Again, welcome to the neighborhood! :hook

Hey there - just found out I'm traveling to Virginia sooner rather than later on business. Know any good places I'd want to stop to look at yarn in the Reston area?

Thanks all. I really can't decide where I would like to move. Guess it all depends on the job offers that the husband gets. Although it would be nice to be in the warmth of Florida, not to crazy about hurricanes. I remember when Hurricane Isabel hit here in Norfolk in 2003. It was on Nathan's first birthday and he got mad cuz he wanted to play in the water. But on the bright side, I got the email back to says I am an official participater in the Crochet Olympics!!! :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer

Angela :)

Archived