Felted Memo Bag(Correction Notice)

DawnsRays

CORRECTION NOTICE

Amy and Deneen brought to my attention that there was an error somewhere in the flap portion of the bag. I have made the necessary corrections so please feel free to make the bag without pulling your hair out.

The correction was as follows:

do not make 6 dc in next stitch, instead: (3 dc in next stitch)twice. In other words, 3 dc in next stitch, 3 dc in next stitch.

Click the photo to take you to the link. I really hope you enjoy this new pattern.

Peace~ DAWN

modified480360.jpg

I really love it! I can think of a bunch of lovely ladies who'd love it too. (All 3 of my sisters! and me of course!)

I love the bag- I came across it yesterday and had bookmarked it. Looking forward to making it when I've got a couple more projects completed.

Love the bag! I just started it this morning. I'm making mine in two colors, both by Patons ~ Leaf Green and That's Pink! I love bright colors!!! Thank you for the awesome pattern!!

Tammy:hook

That's just gorgeous -- and the perfect size, too. I'm on a real bag kick lately, especially felted bags, so I can't wait to give this one a try.

Thanks so much for sharing this patern.

~Sarah

• 3 weeks later...

That would be me, Dawn. I thought I just didn't get it, and no one at work could figure out what I was doing wrong, so I just did a flat flap with a scallop edging. Now I can try it again without going bald; my hair is thin enough as it is.

Ok, nevermind. I couldn't get it to load from my bookmark, but it worked from DawnsRays siggy link. :think Oh well. :)

Archived