Girls Hip Wrap/Skirt

MommaChelle

Hello ladies and gents! I have a new crochet design that I wanted to share :) Pattern will be up on my website tomorrow, be sure to sign up for my mailing list if you would like to be notified when I post the pattern!

I just love this new style for girls! Especially for the older girls, a little something to spice up their jeans!

hipwrapbrownpink9.jpghipwrapbrownpink3.jpg

hipwrapbrownpink1.jpghipwrapbrownpink8.jpg

That is just the cutest thing I have seen in a long time. I just love all of your designs for little girls, they truly are the best around. I am going to have to buy that pattern from you!!! I love it!!! What type of yarn did you use?

Lola

• 2 weeks later...

I tried going to ur site where trhe patterns are but some page came up saying due to excceded traffic I couldn't get on there. I would love to try and make that skirt type skirt ur daughter has over her pants. I wear the skirts over my pants and I've dressed my daughter like that as well but to be able to learn how to make them in my own colors wouls be awesome. I also love the Bratz poncho u made ur daughter that is lovely and the pants to match.

Thank you! Yes, my website exceeded it's monthly traffic allowance this month but should be back up by Tuesday. If you would like the skirt wrap pattern, email me and I will send you a paypal invoice :) I had already upgraded to 2 GB of traffic over last summer, but it looks like I may need to upgrade again! I actually bought the bratz poncho from someone on eBay and the jeans were hand painted by a friend from eBay groups as well.

MommaChelle I am glad ur site is back up now I saw quite a few patterns I want to get from off there. I am going ot get them off ur site instead of off ebay. Hopefully within the next week or two I'll be purchasing from your site. All of those patterns are beautiful on ur site and they don't look too hard to do.

Wow-that is really prefect for my daughter since she wants to wear skirts everyday! Most days lately are rainy here and she wears her skirts over mismatched pants-this would look much cuter :)

BTW-I just found one of your halter patterns and will be starting that next-thanks for some great patterns!!!

Ann

Archived