Girls Hip Wrap/Skirt

MommaChelle

Um Mommachelle just one question before I order from ya....these patterns are not for the advanced crocheter is it? I am still somewhat beginner but kinda moving up but I wanted to know if they are kind of on the easy side? Also is there any way that the wrap skirt can be for a three year old who is petite? My daughter will be turning 3 in April and she is petite size 2T still falls off her lol. I guess that's okay she is petite b/c so am I lol.

Hi Aelita, I do try to write my patterns out so beginners can crochet them as well. I am always around for help with the patterns also :) The hip wrap is worked from one side around to the other side (waist) so you can make it as small around the waist as you need to to fit your little one, then work the rest of the pattern making the necessary adjustment.

Hope that helps! :)

I just ordered from ya Mommachelle! I can't wait to get my patterns oh I'm so happy. I also sent a message along with the paypal payment it has my other email address to send the patterns to if that's okay. *squeals with happiness*

Archived