My Felted purse is done!

CLLinda

It's so exciting to felt. I made this purse in magenta and dark purple Cascade 220 and it turned out great. Let me know what you think. Now I can't wait until I can get more wool yarn to felt. It is just such a cool thing. I caught the Felting fever!:bounce I am just so happy!:cheer

Have a great Day!

Linda

SSCN0451.jpg

I'll have to see if my daughter can get a clearer picture of the purse. Felting is so fun.

Linda:cheer

I'll have to see if my daughter can get a clearer picture of the purse. Felting is so fun.

Linda:cheer

Cool beans!!! I can't wait to get a good look at it!!!!

Did you use a pattern?

It's so exciting to felt. I made this purse in magenta and dark purple Cascade 220 and it turned out great. Let me know what you think. Now I can't wait until I can get more wool yarn to felt. It is just such a cool thing. I caught the Felting fever!:bounce I am just so happy!:cheer

Have a great Day!

Linda

SSCN0451.jpg

Beautiful! A little blurry, but I get the idea - I LOVE the color! Now I wish I hadn't given away that great BIG box of WOOL yarn!!! :yellARGGGGG! :rant:bang

The thing is, the person I gave it to didn't even appreciate it, and probably hasn't even used any of it!

I found the pattern in a Crochet World magazine, and then kind of finished it the way I wanted. I made two thin handles instead of the one thick strap, like the pattern called for.

I can't wait to make more things to felt. It is just a neat process. The only thing I don't like is that the wool has a fowl smell before it dries. But I know it is natural, so what the heck do I expect.

Felting or Fulling is so fun. You just don't know how it will turn out.

I love it. Thank you for all the nice compliments.

Linda:manyheart

Archived