New TOTC hooks, I got them today!

Sk1tt135

:D I'm so excited I can't wait to use them. I've got to find my USB cord for my camera. I'll be back in a bit with pictures, I promise, at least by tomorrow. :blush

<3 Jes.

-Edit-

Found it, here are pictures. I got an F, cocobolo, and an I, bocote.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y159/sk1tt135/Crochet/

I had to put a link because the pictures resized themselves really weird-like.

Thanks for looking.

<3 Jes, again.

So pretty! I have four now (got three for Christmas - I LOVE my mil!) and I absolutely adore them.

Hilary - you have got to try one!! They do take a little bit of getting used to but I hate working with anything else now. If you like the shape of boye hooks these are very similar.

Lucky you... I have been wanting to get me some of them.. Still looking for a place around here that sells them. I think I will have to order them. :hook

ooooo those are beautiful! I found TOTC along time ago and have never ordered. But I keep showing them to my husband hopeing he will get the hint. I am so glad you all are enjoying yours.

Lucky you... I have been wanting to get me some of them.. Still looking for a place around here that sells them. I think I will have to order them. :hook

TOTC hooks are made by Bill at Turn of the Century, and he only sells through his site, so unfortunately you won't be finding them near you. Brittanys are manufactured wood hooks that I understand are sold retail, although I've never seen them in the shops around me so I couldn't tell you how they compare. I can tell you that TOTCs are the best quality, absolutely gorgeous and excellently made... not to mention that Bill is a dear to do business with. They're definitely worth the money, IMHO, and honestly - I'd have paid more than I did for mine, I love them so much.

Yours are beautiful, Jes - now I only wonder how long it will be before you decide you *have* to order more!! :devil

Your new hooks are absolutely gorgeous, Jes! :hook I bought a size G Kingwood and was so impressed that I've gone on and ordered 2 more, both Purpleheart wood and size H and I's. And Natalie is right, these are TOP QUALITY hooks that are worth every penny you pay for them and THEN some!

Archived