BASKET WEAVE BABY BLANKET

bythehook

Thank you, Marlene. I think this blanket would look nice in pink too. I'm glad you like my patterns. I love sharing them with everyone.

Dot, That is a nice blanket. If one or both of my grandbabies coming next year are boys they will get one of these. I agree you create some wonderful things for us to crochet. Such a lovely gesture on your part to share your patterns with us. Thanks so much.

Marlene

Thank you, Maria. I love the basket weave stitch too, now that I've seen it. Spike's such a show off, he takes after his mommy. :lol

I love that blanket Dot, I love the basket weave stitch in knit and in crochet, Spike is so cute laying on it! :manyheart

Dot, I love all your patterns!!!!! My sister turned me onto your blog long ago(a few months) with a poncho she made for my niece serving in Germany. I love all your patterns!!! You have real talent! Doesnt C' ville have the most talented people!!

Thank you, Jimmie Lu. I'm glad you like my stuff. Yes, I'd say C'ville has the most talented people you can find in one place. I love it here. :hook

Dot, I love all your patterns!!!!! My sister turned me onto your blog long ago(a few months) with a poncho she made for my niece serving in Germany. I love all your patterns!!! You have real talent! Doesnt C' ville have the most talented people!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived