BASKET WEAVE BABY BLANKET

bythehook

That is a beautiful afghan. I really do need to get more comfortable with the back-post stitch. I do fine with the FPDC, but for some reason, I can't seem to figure out what to do with the working yarn when I try to go around from the back - ugh! I get all tangled up. I am going to save this pattern in the hopes that I will enventually figure it out. Thank you so much for sharing all of your wonderful patterns with us - very cute pooch too! :)

Thank you. This would be a good project to practice on.

That is a beautiful afghan. I really do need to get more comfortable with the back-post stitch. I do fine with the FPDC, but for some reason, I can't seem to figure out what to do with the working yarn when I try to go around from the back - ugh! I get all tangled up. I am going to save this pattern in the hopes that I will enventually figure it out. Thank you so much for sharing all of your wonderful patterns with us - very cute pooch too! :)

Dot, That is a nice blanket. If one or both of my grandbabies coming next year are boys they will get one of these. I agree you create some wonderful things for us to crochet. Such a lovely gesture on your part to share your patterns with us. Thanks so much.

Marlene

basketweave dishcloths are nice too.

Thanks! I might try it...although since I don't work with yarn often I don't think I'm going to attempt something as big as an afghan...yet. I know of some basketweave dishcloth patterns. :)

Thank you. I'm glad you like my blanket. Oh, my, wouldn't that be a fun picture with the 2 Spikes together?

Dot, that is lovely. Spike definitely thinks so. (by the way, I have a Spike, too: he is an XL Maltese)

I love the basketweave stitch. Great choice for a baby blanket:)

Archived